The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Winnipeg Jets Leaked Third Jersey

Monty

3 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

But not as bad as what Reebok did with this 3rd jersey 5 years ago.  Easily the worst 3rd jersey ever puked onto the ice.

090413_sabresjersey.jpg

Did you know Ott is slang for p**sy in Arabic? 

Man that guy sure gave p**** a bad name.

4 hours ago, Monty said:

Leaked a day before unveiling. Confirmed by Icethetics. Rumour that the design and colour may have been influenced by their game in Finland against the Panthers.

Gross.

I don't think the Jets one is that bad. It looks a bit plain but once you see the names and number s it will look more filled in.

I think most people will kind of grow to like it once they see it in game.

On 13/09/2018 at 1:20 PM, SabreFan1 said:

But not as bad as what Reebok did with this 3rd jersey 5 years ago.  Easily the worst 3rd jersey ever puked onto the ice.

090413_sabresjersey.jpg

Still not as bad as the mustard yellow, sleepy/mid-sneeze Predator jerseys.  The colour plus logo that was drawn by a child was something else

Smell-the-Glove.jpg

3 hours ago, SamJamIam said:

Still not as bad as the mustard yellow, sleepy/mid-sneeze Predator jerseys.  The colour plus logo that was drawn by a child was something else

I dunno.  The Sabres' old 3rd jersey had an unintentional blue cape on the back.  For me, with the rest of the ugliest, that puts it lower than the Preds' old jersey.

1 minute ago, SabreFan1 said:

I dunno.  The Sabres' old 3rd jersey had an unintentional blue cape on the back.  For me, with the rest of the ugliest, that puts it lower than the Preds' old jersey.

Canucks clown costumes from the 80’s and 90’s easily win the ugliest NHL jerseys ever.  The big ugly yellow/orange V was maybe the worst of the worst. 

8 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Canucks clown costumes from the 80’s and 90’s easily win the ugliest NHL jerseys ever.  The big ugly yellow/orange V was maybe the worst of the worst. 

That was actually their jersey from '79-mid 80's.  I started watching hockey as a kid in 1980 and I actually liked those back then.  To a kid's eyes they were unique.  Between those jerseys and learning a couple of seasons later that the Canucks were the Sabres' expansion cousins, I became a Canucks fan and adopted them as my second team.

Archived