The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Botchford done at The Province?

Gnarcore

If so your thoughts are?   

138 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So recently noticed in my Facebook feed that Jason Botchford is writing for The Athletic to provide coverage on our beloved Canucks. For those not aware The Atlantic is a paid site providing quality sports coverage (well typically...it's sure to go down hill with him there...).  The price is a little much $15 per month frankly considering how much free coverage it out there. However, as I mentioned earlier, the coverage in most cases is quite good in the articles I have read. 

I hadn't anything about him not being with the Province anymore but haven't seen an article from him there in weeks. 

Maybe my complaint emails actually worked?  :lol:

3 minutes ago, Gnarcore said:

So recently noticed in my Facebook feed that Jason Botchford is writing for The Atlantic to provide coverage on our beloved Canucks. For those not aware The Atlantic is a paid site providing quality sports coverage (well typically...it's sure to go down hill with him there...).  The price is a little much $15 per month frankly considering how much free coverage it out there. However, as I mentioned earlier, the coverage in most cases is quite good in the articles I have read. 

I hadn't anything about him not being with the Province anymore but haven't seen an article from him there in weeks. 

I thought he went to The Athletic?

4 minutes ago, goalie13 said:

I thought he went to The Athletic?

Yes yes. I was just reading the other for political news. 

4 minutes ago, aGENT said:

*Athletic. 

Well behind a paywall is one step closer to where most of his work should be.

newspaper_garbage_can.jpg

Yes yes. I was just reading the other for political news.  Thanks.  Correction made

17 minutes ago, Gnarcore said:

So recently noticed in my Facebook feed that Jason Botchford is writing for The Athletic to provide coverage on our beloved Canucks. For those not aware The Atlantic is a paid site providing quality sports coverage (well typically...it's sure to go down hill with him there...).  The price is a little much $15 per month frankly considering how much free coverage it out there. However, as I mentioned earlier, the coverage in most cases is quite good in the articles I have read. 

I was considering buying a subscription but not now! I can't stand the idea of paying Botchead anything even indirectly. 

41 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Crotchturd actually thinks that people will pay for his drivel? What an assclown.

They won't pay for him, but I'm sure he'll be happy to leetch off of the quality journalists people actually do pay for over there.....

Archived