The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Canucks vs. Kings -preseason game #3, September 20th, 2018 - 7pm

cuporbust

4 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

To everyone who might feel a way about it, perhaps wait to buy tickets to this game until the roster is announced?

I'm putting my money on a line-up similar to last night's but Pettersson draws back in. 

Don't you put that evil on us. Pettersson, Horvat, Boeser, Dahlen, Baer, Goldy, Juolevi and Tryamkin (choppered in time for the warm up) will all be in!

6 minutes ago, Roberts said:

I wonder why the Canucks play the Coyotes on September 29th at Prospera Place in Kelowna. Some special event or is this a yearly thing?

New thing that will probably become yearly. League wants more people to be able to catch the live action, and an added bonus is way better ticket sales. I think it would cost you $100+ to go to that game in Kelowna. 

Canucks are playing in Salt Lake this year too for the Kings "home" game. 

2 minutes ago, 'NucK™ said:

New thing that will probably become yearly. League wants more people to be able to catch the live action, and an added bonus is way better ticket sales. I think it would cost you $100+ to go to that game in Kelowna. 

Canucks are playing in Salt Lake this year too.

I think the Panthers are playing the Coyotes in Mackenzie BC this season as well.....word is it's almost sold out already!  

2 minutes ago, taskicon said:

They should stack the team tonight. We need a win. Put all our best young prospects in and the very best of the bubble players like Gaudette. Give the audience a show!

Last home pre-season game I would expect some NHL’rs tonight.   SN 650 just saying Boeser, Horvat, Petterson playing tonite

14 minutes ago, 'NucK™ said:

Canucks are playing in Salt Lake this year too for the Kings "home" game. 

I bought my tickets for $68 and they are pretty good seats

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [GDT/PGT] Canucks vs. Kings -preseason game #3, September 20th, 2018 - 7pm
  • -Vintage Canuck- unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived