The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

HOCKEYGOD77 GAME PLAN FOR THE SEASON

hockeygod77

1 hour ago, hockeygod77 said:

ITS FANS LIKE YOU CULLS THAT RESPOND IN A REAL IGNORANT BULLHEAD WAY IS THEREASON THE ROGERSARENA IS FULL OF LOW LEVEL FANS THAT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE GAME..WHO CARES ABOUT THE RUN ON SENTENCE OR SPELLING..DO YOU GET IT OR NOT THATS ALLTHAT MATTER ..YOU CULLS ARE IN THE WRONG SPORT...HOCKEY IS NOT A FASHION SHOW ITS SUPPOSE TO BE THE BEST GAME IN THE WORLD...YOU DONT NEED TO BE LIKE OTHER TEAMS ..YOU NEED TO DEVELOP YOUR OWN IDENTITY..FIGURE IT OUT ..

maxresdefault.jpg

13 hours ago, hockeygod77 said:

I know my hockey and understand that its a business..i know what fans want and the owners.i know hat players want and i know what it takes to be a winner...Every canuck if they want to play good entertaing hockey and keep games close and respectable must be willing to play a team toughness game..not one guy is not going to turn down a fight and not one guy will let cheap shots happen on any player be it one of canucks stars or rookies...this is why jim  banning brought in these guys...id like to see good solid defence and play the teams tight all three periods...physical hockey without dumb penalties and play aggressive and smart in offensive zone will be fun hockey to watch.....i really think if the caucks man up and play hard nose hockey without being in the box or suspended they can compete this season..no point free wheeling hockey cause i know that will result in poor results...now ive been saying this fir a few seasons now but maybe this time the canucks will execute..go and hit their star player with clean hits and just be in your face type..if they want to earn their money play hard every nite this way.. i know bo hornet will and has shown me that he wont back down..i know some of the other guys will but we need the entire team to buy in and play this style ..create a new image for the team.it will be good for fans and more fans will go to games...its all about money and they make big money to do this...

hockeygod... You make a lot of good and valid points and I agree with quite a few of them. The sad part of it all; is that you lose a lot of respect and credibility with other posters on this thread because of the way you come across. Please lose the "I know" stuff as it detracts from what you are trying to get across.

Please do not take my criticism the wrong way. I am not trying to @#$ on you, quite the opposite. I am trying to help you become a better poster whose input is not ridiculed because of the way you came across.

11 minutes ago, Kootenay Gold said:

hockeygod... You make a lot of good and valid points and I agree with quite a few of them. The sad part of it all; is that you lose a lot of respect and credibility with other posters on this thread because of the way you come across. Please lose the "I know" stuff as it detracts from what you are trying to get across.

Please do not take my criticism the wrong way. I am not trying to @#$ on you, quite the opposite. I am trying to help you become a better poster whose input is not ridiculed because of the way you came across.

Any post that starts off this way (see bold)  should end with  "Win a Stanley Cup".

56 minutes ago, Toews said:

WHY ISN'T JIM BANNING SIGNING JOHN SCOTT..WE SHOULD ALSO SIGN SOME MMA FIGHTERS AND TRAIN THEM TO SKATE..YOU CULLS NEED TO GET WITH THE PROGRAM..

DON'T BE DISRESPECTING ME CULL. IVE BEEN A FAN LONGER BEFORE YOU AND YOUR DAD. WHAT KIND OF WORLD DO WE LIVE IN WHERE FANS LIKE YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO

480?cb=20171205231315

Above^^^ 

Is that coach Green at one of the last practices? Lol

"Get the puck!" 

Huge part of our problem right now is inconsistency... Outside of Bo, Biega and Boeser last season. 

Jake, big fan but lots of inconsistency, shooting and quality of shot attempts and reading of the assuming play on ice biggest issues.

Baer, talent disappears at times but always comes back and proves he is a top 6 Lw.

Goldy, completely disappears at times then snipes a beauty and leaves us wishing he could do it every game.

Gud, plays a heavy game with in your face hockey shows his vast team worth than the next shift/game cannot even remotely keep up with the play... Leaving his style of play redundant. 

Sutter, great d game throught the season. He scores some nice goals leaving me wonder why he couldnt focus a little more on offense some shifts and end up proving some secondary scoring we desperately need since Sedins got older.

Hutton, man when I saw this guy at the penticton tournament I was watching him the whole game say " who the hell is this guy" and "he's everywhere the puck is!" Always on the play. He needs to play his game consistently he reads the play well and isnt slow making decisions on the play.

I could go on and on.  When the canucks play hard and as a team and they show what might be in the near future. But if they continue this inconsistent play I fear that we will see another coach and eventually GM swap out and big player re vamp in Vancouver before we see a good team take form here. We have pieces coming but if ownership gets jumpy on the rebuild we could see an attempt to speed it up here if the team cant even find some consistency during this season. 

3 hours ago, hockeygod77 said:

ITS FANS LIKE YOU CULLS THAT RESPOND IN A REAL IGNORANT BULLHEAD WAY IS THEREASON THE ROGERSARENA IS FULL OF LOW LEVEL FANS THAT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE GAME..WHO CARES ABOUT THE RUN ON SENTENCE OR SPELLING..DO YOU GET IT OR NOT THATS ALLTHAT MATTER ..YOU CULLS ARE IN THE WRONG SPORT...HOCKEY IS NOT A FASHION SHOW ITS SUPPOSE TO BE THE BEST GAME IN THE WORLD...YOU DONT NEED TO BE LIKE OTHER TEAMS ..YOU NEED TO DEVELOP YOUR OWN IDENTITY..FIGURE IT OUT ..

http://uxmovement.com/content/all-caps-hard-for-users-to-read/

6 hours ago, hockeygod77 said:

Hey champ. Can I call you champ? Awesome. Okay, well, it's normal to have strong feelings sometimes. Everybody feels angry, and I'm happy that you're trying to express yourself and not bottle it up; however, as adults we need to learn healthier coping methods to deal with our angry and not take it out at the expense of others. I know it's difficult to do, and sometimes we all make mistakes, but I believe in your ability to handle these situations better in the future if you put in the effort :) If we all work hard to improve ourselves and not be over-reactive, we will all grow into much more well rounded people.

If you ever need a hug, let me know. You sound very hurt and I am concerned.

3 hours ago, VIC_CITY said:

2 questions:

What the hell is a cull?

How much liquor did you consume before posting this?

You can cull brews, you know go through your fridge and just chug the coors and bud lite people left over to get rid of them quickly so you can get to the good stuff.  

You up can also cull your herd, you know if your a cowboy. 

Not it sure how it applies to hockey but Jim “Banning” currently has some work to do to find the good stock and the sickly one.  Sounds a bit severe but maybe it does apply to the current situation...now TO THE FRIDGE!!

8 hours ago, hockeygod77 said:

Oh brother... The grammar police have been working hard and heavy here for well over a decade. Considering we are the readers and audience, I don’t think it’s that unreasonable to expect a well presented statement. Maybe I’m just a bad hockey fan. 

WELL OK IMSORRY CULLS..YES I AM BANGED UP THESE DAYS..ITS THE WORLDS FAULT ITS THE WAY THINGS ARE THESE DAYS...IM A GOOD GUY JUST MESSED UP BUT WILL GET BETTER ..JUST LIKE THE CANUCKS ..LIFE IS NOT EASY MAYBE IM TOO HARD ON ME BUT REALLY HOCKEY FOR ME IS AN OUTLET BUT I KNOW THE GAME AND I UNDERSTAND BUSINESS...JUST DO THE THINGS THAT WILL MAKE  IT  ..EITHER WAY CANUCKS DO THIS YEAR ITS OK WITH ME..BUT IM TIRED OF OTHER TEAMS TAKING CHEAP SHOTS...LETS START WITH THAT..BUT YOU NEED TO DO IT IN THE SMART WAY.

7 hours ago, hockeygod77 said:

WELL OK IMSORRY CULLS..YES I AM BANGED UP THESE DAYS..ITS THE WORLDS FAULT ITS THE WAY THINGS ARE THESE DAYS...IM A GOOD GUY JUST MESSED UP BUT WILL GET BETTER ..JUST LIKE THE CANUCKS ..LIFE IS NOT EASY MAYBE IM TOO HARD ON ME BUT REALLY HOCKEY FOR ME IS AN OUTLET BUT I KNOW THE GAME AND I UNDERSTAND BUSINESS...JUST DO THE THINGS THAT WILL MAKE  IT  ..EITHER WAY CANUCKS DO THIS YEAR ITS OK WITH ME..BUT IM TIRED OF OTHER TEAMS TAKING CHEAP SHOTS...LETS START WITH THAT..BUT YOU NEED TO DO IT IN THE SMART WAY.

If you knew the game you wouldn't be thinking the Canucks can play a rough physical brand of hockey, too few players on the team to do that.

8 hours ago, hockeygod77 said:

You had me until this post. 

Now I think you’re a lunatic. 

Archived