The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Boeser Sig

elvis15

Thoughts?  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't have the energy anymore to do an in depth sig, but with Gaunce being sent down I figured it might be time. I saw a great picture from a friend of mine who takes a lot of the Canucks pictures and figured I'd give it a shot:

boeser_by_elvis15-dco8n1i.png

Here's the link to the photographer's page (which contains the original used in the sig).

Thoughts? Criticisms? Complaints?

EDIT: here's the old Gaunce sig.

Spoiler

gaunce_by_elvis15-d7qutrp.png

7 hours ago, xereau said:

Is there a Canucks' font?  Like the one they use on their backs.  Would be a nice tie in.

Yeah, I've used Agency in the past but wanted something different this time around.

2 hours ago, CanucksFan95 said:

I like it, but for me Brock doesn't stand out compared to the background too much, perhaps make the background a bit darker/blurred? Overall good work!

You're right that I could do something to make him stand out more. I didn't want to lose the background or take a bunch of time making a clean vector of just him to stand out either. Maybe I'll do the latter and use a different color aura/highlight behind him.

• 2 months later...

Archived