The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2018-19 [PM Nail if interested]

Nail

1 minute ago, Tigs said:

Waviers: Pittsburgh places G Marek Mazanec on waivers with the intention of assigning him to our AHL affiliate. @Nail

@inane will have the opportunity to re-claim Mazanec and place him in the minors. (Would lose their spot in waiver order though)

20 minutes ago, Nail said:

Waivers:

The Anaheim Ducks have claimed Jared McCann off of waivers from the Nashville Predators. @gmen81 - please make a roster move to get under the 23 man limit

The Vegas Golden Knights have claimed Ryan Dzingel off of waivers from the St. Louis Blues. @Nail - has been placed on active roster

The Pittsburgh Penguins have claimed Nick Cousins off of waivers from the St. Louis Blues. @Tigs - has been placed on active roster

The Washington Capitals have claimed Martin Marincin off of waivers from the New Jersey Devils. @Squeak - has been placed on active roster

The Dallas Stars have claimed Marcus Kruger off of waivers from the St. Louis Blues. @Tony Romo @Dak Prescott - please make a roster move to get under the cap

The Pittsburgh Penguins have claimed Marek Mazanec off of waivers from the St. Louis Blues. @Tigs - please make a roster move to get to 2 goalie limit

All other players placed on waivers by the league have cleared, along with Andrew Hammond (PIT)

Happy to add Marincin to our roster

He may not be a huge point getter but he has shown to produce good underlying numbers at the NHL and AHL levels and thus provide us with some more depth on the backend.

4 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

Sorry nail, I'm on mobile until tonight my roster as is on spreadsheet is correct is that fine or do you require a post in thread?

Post in the thread, but no rush you still have time.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, donut47 said:

People... Friends... I need defenders... Please send help! 

3 minutes ago, _arby_18 said:

Join the club.  :(

friends ..whats your defence look like

i m also not fine after sekera is out for month

Klefbom - Stralman

Chiarot - Connauton

Prosser - Bitetto

Cernak

Sekera LITR

Cernak could be back in the NHL soon if the Bolts really move Coburn or Koekoek  ...Prosser and Bitetto could end up as 7th  D-Men Options 

2 minutes ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

friends ..whats your defence look like

i m also not fine after sekera is out for month

Klefbom - Stralman

Chiarot - Connauton

Prosser - Bitetto

Cernak

Sekera LITR

Cernak could be back in the NHL soon if the Bolts really move Coburn or Koekoek  ...Prosser and Bitetto could end up as 7th  D-Men Options 

I'm running this....

Dennis Cholowski - Rasmus Ristolainen

Cody Ceci - Brett Pesce

Jonas Siegenthaler - Damon Severson

...with an unsigned Cody Ceci right now :P Left-side OP

3 minutes ago, donut47 said:

I'm running this....

Dennis Cholowski - Rasmus Ristolainen

Cody Ceci - Brett Pesce

Jonas Siegenthaler - Damon Severson

...with an unsigned Cody Ceci right now :P Left-side OP

this isnt a bad d squad.  ..well ristolainen seems injred ,  cholokowski made the roster if i m correct ...and witt green out he will see some more icetime. same with siegenthaler?