The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2018-19 [PM Nail if interested]

Nail

The Hawks will announce a list of Players who are available on the Deadline at the Weekend 

Following Players does have a list of Teams regarding waiving their NMC´s/NTC´s . 

Frans Nielsen Winnipeg Ottawa Pittsburgh    
Anton Stralman Carolina Dallas Arizona    
Sergei Bobvrosky Washington Calgary Philadelphia   New Jersey      Ottawa

FF44187A-973C-4955-9F7E-A94F18D21644.jpe

The Chicago Blackhawks have signed the following prospects to 3 year ELCs, starting next season:

Gabe Vilardi - 3 years, $11.325M ($3.775M AAV)

Connor Timmins - 3 years, $3.45M ($1.15M AAV)

Pavel Koltygin - 3 years, $2.055M ($0.685M AAV)

Zach Gallant - 3 years, $2.055M ($0.685M AAV)

Wouter Peeters - 3 years, $2.055M ($0.685M AAV)

@Bombastik der Teutone

@Monty

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Nail said:

FF44187A-973C-4955-9F7E-A94F18D21644.jpe

The New York Rangers have extended pending RFA Mikko Rantanen to a 7 year contract worth $84M ($12M AAV)

@JimLahey

@Monty

Thanks to Nail for the negotiations***. We are very happy to have Rantanen locked up for 7 years.

***Negotiations: Nail told me what I was going to pay

• Haha 1

On 1/30/2019 at 10:00 AM, Monty said:

FF44187A-973C-4955-9F7E-A94F18D21644.jpeg

The Tampa Bay Lightning have signed the following players:

Carter Verhaeghe: $975k x 2

Alexander True: $850k x 3

Gage Quinney: $750k x 2

Karson Kuhlman: $750k x 2

@Tylez

@Nail

Thanks to Monty for these negotiations. Were handled pretty well. We are very happy to have added these 4 to the team! 

Carter has been tearing up the AHL and we feel he will get a call up this season, and contend for a spot next year rather then being risked on the waiver wire again with RL Tampa.

Gage is a local boy to Vegas IRL, he is also a hard nosed player who can also produce well in the A. He is a guy who also could see time up in the big leagues with a chance to be a role/ bot 6 player next season.

Karson and Alexander are 2 prospects we are very happy to add. Though Gage and Carter are both 23 (Same with Karson) and in that "prospect" range, finding Alexander and Karson are big gets for our organization. Karson has quietly gone under the radar we feel and can potentially crack a both 6 role next season. Alexander in his 2nd pro campaign has really improved from last year. At almost a point per game we see the 21 yo to be potentially a mid 6 guy for us as early as next season! 

These are big as we have little draft picks, so to find these guys and build our depth, makes these signings a success for us!

Injured Reserve: Tampa Bay places Sami Vatanen on the Injured Reserve

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/hockey/news/devils-sami-vatanen-placed-on-ir-with-concussion/

Assignment: Tampa Bay Assigns Max Jones and Conor Garland to the Penticton Vees

Call Up: Tampa Bay calls up Andrew MacDonald, Danick Martel and Austin Czarnik from the Vees

@Nail

46 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

We have a trade...

To LAK: Melker Karlsson

To CAR: Braydon Coburn

@Nail

Thanks to @Master Mind for processing, and to @D-Money for pretty simple negotiations. Since I already have Thornton and Simek, Karlsson wasn’t as needed as I previously thought. But, more importantly, after my recent extensions to “No Show” Laine and injured Dumba, I’ll be over the cap next year. Moving Karlsson was necessary to ice a full roster, while being cap compliant.

Braydon Coburn is a pure rental. I need Tampa rep, no matter how little pool points he may put in. The difference in pool points between Coburn and Karlsson likely won’t be too much, especially in the first round; which, as we all know, is my kryptonite.

Carolina Hurricanes Early Playoff Roster

Panarin - Kadri - Laine

Johnsson - Thornton - Armia

Maroon - Kotkaniemi - Frolik

Lemieux - Eller - Ryan

Faksa

Kassian

Pulock - Byfuglien

Zaitsev - Dumba

Coburn - Andersson

Simek - Ozhiganov

Martinez

Smith

DeSmith

***Black Aces***

Eric Comrie

Joel L’Esperance

Keegan Kolesar

Question marks in Maroon, Kassian, and Martinez, as they could get traded IRL to playoff teams. Also really hoping Dumba is back in time for the playoffs, as he’s a massive contributor. If the stars align and all three get traded and Dumba is back for the first round, then I’ll need to make a tough call and scratch 2 players for the first round.

On another note, as bad/disappointing as the Flyers have been this year, really happy that Jakub Voracek is still producing at a high rate, and that Carter Hart is firmly set as the team’s starter going forward.

39 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

We have a trade...

To LAK: Melker Karlsson

To CAR: Braydon Coburn

@Nail

Thanks to @Monty, and @Master Mind for posting.

On the one hand, having lots of Tampa players isn't a bad thing. But with both Girardi and Coburn impending UFAs, I thought it would be prudent to get something for one of them that will also help the team next year. And I like the Sharks' odds of going deep too, and at least I still have Girardi and Joseph from the Bolts.