The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2018-19 [PM Nail if interested]

Nail

Tampa Bay is in need of a Dman. Preferably one in the playoff picture, hurting a bit on the blueline

Trade Block

Mats Zuccarello

Boone Jenner

Blake Coleman

Marcus Foligno

Austin Czarnik

Ian Cole

Bogdan Kiselevich

Nikita Scherbak

Spencer Watson

Andreas Englund

Ben Thomas

Cliff Pu

Libor Hajek

So people don't ask who I am moving :p 

January Studs & Duds 

STUDS:

Artemi Panarin: 88 pool points

The days of waiting for the other shoe to drop are long gone. Panarin has proven that he is an elite forward who can score at an incredible rate, even when “coached” by Torts. Eagerly awaiting him to get traded to Tampa IRL for a playoff run.

Jakub Voracek: 65 pool points

Jakub just goes about his work in the least interesting and sexy way possible. Sort of reminds me of Lindstrom in that you don’t really notice him, but he’s doing his part.

Michael Frolik: 57 pool points

Good old dependable Frolik. Always loved the guy. The “Swiss Army Knife” of whatever roster he happens to be on. Still blown away that Bill Peters wasn’t playing the guy. All he did was score at a near PPG basis in January.

DUD:

Patrik Laine: 22 pool points

Not worried about him. I view him much like Phil Kessel. Very good complimentary player to have on a winning team. But Nikita Zaitsev, Igor Ozhiganov, and Zack Kassian had more pool points than him :lol: 

• Upvote 1

Happy Super Bowl Sunday to all! (Go Rams!) Not one to really care about the Super Bowl unless the Seahawks are in it.... non the less, seems like a good day to talk trades. 

Lots of potential moving parts. Team is in a good position heading to the deadline. Have a couple talks on the go, hope to make some work out or stay as is. But let’s talk trades today! 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Tylez said:

Happy Super Bowl Sunday to all! (Go Rams!) Not one to really care about the Super Bowl unless the Seahawks are in it.... non the less, seems like a good day to talk trades. 

Lots of potential moving parts. Team is in a good position heading to the deadline. Have a couple talks on the go, hope to make some work out or stay as is. But let’s talk trades today! 

:o

New Jersey also has all players available. Ideally we would like to move out pending UFA's and RFA's (A few players we will be resign), plus playoff players. 

Timo Meier our biggest fish, have had offers, but still looking for that one team to really step up. Being a young player who we would rather keep, the offer needs to be pretty significant.

• Upvote 1

Carolina New OTB

Patrick Maroon

Can be to any team that’s not a bottom 8 team (sorry fellas). Looking for a pending UFA playoff player in return. Depending on quality of player, will grease the wheels on my end.

Due to the time of year and me leaving in a week and a half, basically no more d*cking around on my end (or vice-versa). Quick negotiations to get something done. You want a specific player/prospect, come out and say it. I’ll do the same.

Do you like football and the Super Bowl? Me neither. So let’s talk some trades!

3 minutes ago, Nail said:

We have a trade to announce...

To DAL - Ryan Ellis, Mathieu Perreault (50% retained for 2018-19 season)

To BOS - Lucas Johansen, Jack Dugan, Ruslan Iskakov, DAL 2019 1st Round Pick

@Master Mind

Great trade! Especially for @JE14. Not only because he went to the West, but those future!

Thrilled to bring in a player on Nashville and Winnipeg. Here is our updated lineup

Jonathan Marchessault  - Sean Monohan - Sebastien Aho

Ondrej Palat - Tyler Johnson - William Nylander 

Antoine Roussel  - Mathieu Perrault - Alex Tuch

Jay  Beagle - Scott Laughton - Marcus Kruger 

Erik Karlsson - Noah Hanifin 

Ryan Ellis - Alex Edler 

Olli Maata - Andy Greene 

Carl Gunnarsson - Juan Ruuta 

Jaroslav Halak 

Jared coreau 

The Dallas Stars send down Matt Filipe