The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2018-19 [PM Nail if interested]

Nail

New York Rangers are looking to make a move for a playoff bound top six winger

Willing to explore moving Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, Dougie Hamilton, all picks & prospects.

Really looking to make a move to bolster my top six for the playoffs.

• Upvote 1

Maybe A Playoff Roster???

Panarin - Kadri - Laine

Johnsson - Kotkaniemi- Voracek

Faksa - Thornton - Frolik

Lemieux - Ryan - Armia

Aston Reese

Kassian

Dumba - Byfuglien

Martinez - Pulock

Simek - Andersson

Coburn - Zaitsev

Ozhiganov

Smith

DeSmith

Hart

If players get traded IRL, and the Flyers continue winning like they have, that would by far be my strongest playoff roster to date. If the inevitable happens and I’m out of the first round again, then I may just have to blow the whole thing up. 

So, I’m looking for bold moves. Ukko, O’Brien, Bowers, Brook, Perunovich. All available.

LA Kings - Possible Playoff Roster

E. Kane - Seguin - Radulov

Hyman - Backlund - C. Smith

Reaves - Copp - Brown

Aberg - Boyd - M. Karlsson

Salomaki

Orlov - Trouba

Miller - Lindell

Dermott - Girardi

Dubnyk

Korpisalo

Maybes - Kronwall (trade), Martinook

Possible Call-ups - Gersich, Prow, Soucy, Engvall

The Dallas Stars finally seem to be putting it together - if they can make a playoff run that would be huge. Also, if Columbus trades Bobrovsky, and still gets in, having 2 goalies would be great...but then again, neither CBJ or MIN are locks. Overall, I like my team, but getting to the Finals will largely depend on who advances IRL (go Toronto/Dallas!), and who doesn't (boo Boston/Pittsburgh!).

I would be interested in further strengthening my playoff roster. However, I don't have any 2019 picks remaining, and want to hold onto my 2020 ones. But I would listen to offers on any prospect not named Ian Mitchell. That includes:

Agent Announcement

Just a heads up that I will be leaving next week Thursday (Feb 14th-Feb 25th). Due to this, I will be unable to talk extension for upcoming UFAs. Better to reach out now to myself (and Nail in PM) to see whether player will extend or not.

There are NO guarantees that a player will extend. No matter how long a player has been with a club or how good/bad a team has been. 

There are also no guarantees that a UFA who gets traded will extend with their new club. So should you trade for a pending UFA, be advised that, even if you have a whole in the lineup going forward at said position, said player may still test free agency.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Talks are heating up in Nashville ahead of the deadline! 

A name garnering huge amounts of interest is Filip Forsberg. We have ongoing negotiations with a couple clubs so if you are interested in add a 25 year old high end player on a cup contender with 3 more years left on a good deal then contact me with an OFFER. Sooner the better as we aren't going to hesitate long once we like a deal! 

Edited by lethunder
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2