The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post When You Are Stoned

Rate this topic

Master 112

• 2 weeks later...

@Blue Jay 22

When I began working at the parish under the guidance of Father Joseph, I was already inclined towards more fringe religious studies; and although the Father much encouraged my interests and development, even to him I had to maintain my focus was always apropos historical study and slanted outside of what I would consider genuine religious scholarship. Indeed, my brothers were wary of me, many turning toward active dislike of me upon learning of my research. One, who swore an oath of silence, began expressing his distaste for me with rude gestures and drawings of me shaking hands with Satan, which he circulated secretly within the Church for a few weeks before I became aware of them, by which point my reputation had already been damaged irreparably. The drawings exaggerated some of my features.

Edited by 112

@falcon45ca

hey been doing some light thinking, wondering if u have any insights

Death is without time. In that way it recirculates, as before me there was nothing, and everything was timeless. And as it were decided, from it I was delivered unto the world, where from I will be delivered again unto the void; but there I will not exist and will never have, for timelessness does not exist, nor can memories survive it--and it will be a sacred cleansing of all of all, with no love I've loved to love again, but neither any pain. Death is outside of the universe. There is no sensibility in this world and therefore no possibility for the comprehension thereof. We cannot know death like we know the colour red; we cannot know death for so long as we know ourselves.

Edited by 112
Just now, 112 said:

@falcon45ca

hey been doing some light thinking, wondering if u have any insights

Death is without time. In that way it recirculates, as before me there was nothing, and everything was timeless. And as it were decided, from it I was delivered unto the world, where from I will be delivered again unto the void; but there I will not exist and will never have, for timelessness does not exist, nor can memories survive it--and it will be a sacred cleansing of all of all, with no love I've loved to love again, but neither any pain. Death is outside of the universe. There is no sensibility in this world and therefore no possibility for the comprehension thereof. We cannot know death like we know the colour red; we cannot know death for so long as we know ourselves.

Death is defined by time, in such that it is the time that occurs after life has ended. Death, as with life, is the universe, insofar as we perceive death to be the cessation not exclusive to life, but encompassing all things; when a star goes supernova it "dies", and just as with organic life and death, so too is there creation out of the destruction of a star. Astronomers refer to the "birth" of a solar system. Stars are born from the death of other stars, just as life feeds on life.

This world does not always conform to our pale sensibilities, nor should we expect it to do so. We are but one result of a process of descent with modifications. I would be shocked beyond reason if all life in the universe saw it's own place in the same way as humans.

"If you understand, things are as they are. If you do not understand, things are as they are."

Interesting the stoned thread turned into morbid affirmation... 

I remember a time when I was smoking day weed at night and night weed during the day.

Mortality will only be answered with questions.

As a child I had memories of a life before me

Inexplicably detailed at a young age

Places I'd never been

War

Running

My mother reminded me of this recently. I'd forgotten, but I remembered knowing I know. Emotions, impressions, the connection feels soft and fuzzy, like light, but they're still in me. Wanted dead or alive.

We are all tied to something eternal. That silver string that pulls us and makes the hair on our necks stand up at just the right moment. It's all there, here, wherever you want it to be and some places you didn't. Almost like a fossil.

All time is existing right now. Now is the only time you'll ever exist in. You will live and die, now, for eternity and there's not a &^@#ing thing you can do about it.

I believe I have a soul and that it spans the great myth of time. From beginning to forever, the only time is now. The only time I'll ever exist in is happening right now. The only now. What happened in the past and what will happen in the future are all actually happening right now. There's no escape.

So it's time for another bong, in this moment, right now. 

&^@# yes for consciousness!

Because who knows what happens next, but whatever happens will happen AND is already high as &^@#.

Edited by luckylager

ok guys let me hit you with another doozy

When one day we know all of how the universe operates, what will we know about why it does? I conjecture it's impossible to know anything of that; and if someone were able to, they would not be able to communicate the knowledge, as it would, by necessity, exist within the domain of the ineffable. There are limits to what can be expressed and understood, and the underlying motive behind the universe, if there is one, must lie outside of them.

6 hours ago, 112 said:

When one day we know all of how the universe operates, what will we know about why it does? I conjecture it's impossible to know anything of that; and if someone were able to, they would not be able to communicate the knowledge, as it would, by necessity, exist within the domain of the ineffable. There are limits to what can be expressed and understood, and the underlying motive behind the universe, if there is one, must lie outside of them.

"Their's not to reason why, their's but to do and die."

On 4/18/2019 at 11:36 PM, 112 said:

The real question is if the universe was made by the Big Bang, what thing made the Big Bang. What thing made the thing that made the Big Bang, and so on...