The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Winnipeg Jets | Oct. 18, 2018

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, Smashian Kassian said:

Jets are a good team, they just suffocated us defensively. I can't think of any good chances we got in the third.

Its going to be difficult against good teams without our best special teams FWDs.

2 goals against on 3 penalties, 0 goals on 2 powerplays. They can't get Beagle & Pete back soon enough. 

EP deadly on PP, and Beagle is great on PK. Two big holes.  We will get them at Rogers. 

We played alright... end of a long road trip after humiliating the Pengiuns...

Very... and I mean very questionable penalty on Edler that led to the 2-1 goal

Big game vs Boston coming up... %100 start Nilly again.

I was so devastated after the Sedins retired and never thought I'd enjoy Canucks this much... boy was I wrong. What a squad JB has put together!

I only caught the third and boy the Nucks looked flat after that PP goal. Sounds like they held their own in the first two periods. Peg is a team I want the nucks to become. Just need a little more size and grit and a better defense core. 2 years, no problem. Great road trip boys!

17 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

Eh, that's what happens when you don't forecheck and don't have the skill to back it up. 

Or, that is what happens when you play 6 of your first 7 games on the road and are gassed and have to play the back end of it without two of your four centermen.   That is what happens.

Archived