The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Winnipeg Jets | Oct. 18, 2018

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, Darius said:

its a horrible schedule.  i look at that graph and beside lotto greasing I see injuries ...the coilers sure have it good though...

Indeed

Side note - Habs have 13 back to backs.. A buddy let me know all about it when I moaned about the schedule

this team really missed Petey and Beagle. Why do our key players always get injured when it looks like we have something good happening :( 

that being said, i like what i saw on this road trip. We played with a lot of speed and hustle and were in on every one of these games. 

Now that top D pairings and checkers are playing against Brock I think Brock needs to go on a line with EP when he gets back. Brock needs an out of the box thinker and play maker because hes not going to go through 3 guys with the puck to get himself open.  He sees the ice well, but for whatever reason he looks a step behind this year.  Bo charges the net and will get some good passes off here and there but if you got a shot like Brock does you need a guy that can create something for him.  It would surely help the kid if the D could generate something from the back. 

I must have watched a different game than most. Lol

I actually thought they played quite well against a heavy, skilled team that was eager for redemption after their last game, not to mention, arguably, a cup contender. Or at the least a team expected to go deep.

Crazy hard 6 game road trip, and I think they played hard throughout the trip.  Well done!

Third was the only period I caught today after I got off work.  Hopefully the other two periods were better than the third!! Jets are a cup contender, not surprised they took over the game late, its what good teams too. Canucks didn't look out of place in the 3rd even though jets scored 3. Better luck against the highly offensive bruins

32 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

Bruins touched McDavid and the entire Oilers line jumped in

take note Green 

Heck even Edler cross checking/boarding on Perreault tonight in a 1-1 tie and Myers jumps in to stick up for his guy. They lost the PP they were about to get. He does this even after a heart breaking loss to Edmonton the night before.

Archived