The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Evander Evander Evander - Not Again

MikeBossy

On 2018-11-02 at 7:16 PM, SabreFan1 said:

Personally I think they're both disgusting for using abortion as birth control.  The leftists might blow a fuse about me saying that but too bad.

She's also full of crap as well about him "forcing" her to get the last two.  She loses all credibility by claiming something so ridiculously stupid.

I doubt he dragged her into the clinic, tied her onto the table and stirrups then held a gun to the head of the doctor and made him do the procedure against her will.

He has to stop sticking his penis into crazy and stupid people no matter how hot they are.

I'm definitely a leftist but I agree 100% that abortion is an extremely serious decision and shouldn't be used as a form of birth control. I don't think people should blow a fuse about this at all. 

Like I said I'm left wing but I agree with basically everything you said in this post. 

On 2018-11-06 at 8:40 PM, morrissex95 said:

I'm definitely a leftist but I agree 100% that abortion is an extremely serious decision and shouldn't be used as a form of birth control. I don't think people should blow a fuse about this at all. 

Like I said I'm left wing but I agree with basically everything you said in this post. 

It was a stupid statement made that anyone thinks it is a good idea to use abortions as birth control.  Nobody feels that way, this is just toxic rhetoric.  

The rhetoric on this subject is so over the top crazy makes it hard to make any meaningful comments.

The difference is really that one side believes that a woman should be free to make her own reproductive choices, not have them forced on her by someone else.  

This rightwing fever dream that there is an aggressive abortion lobby out there trying to recruit women to have abortions is just so ridiculous, these are the same people who are trying to make easy access to birth control to reduce abortions.  

I hate abortions, I have delivered hundreds of babies, but I would never deny someone the right to make that choice for themselves.

Anyways, I said this was too toxic to get into and wouldn't comment further then did, so there you go.

Oh and the presumption of innocence applies in criminal proceedings, not necessarily civil, which this is.

I hope this isn't true about Kane but if he made this bed then he can lay in it.  When these sort of things continue to follow someone around then there is usually some truth to be gleaned from it.

On 2018-11-02 at 7:16 PM, SabreFan1 said:

Personally I think they're both disgusting for using abortion as birth control.  The leftists might blow a fuse about me saying that but too bad.

She's also full of crap as well about him "forcing" her to get the last two.  She loses all credibility by claiming something so ridiculously stupid.

I doubt he dragged her into the clinic, tied her onto the table and stirrups then held a gun to the head of the doctor and made him do the procedure against her will.

He has to stop sticking his penis into crazy and stupid people no matter how hot they are.

As someone left of centre, I think your misreading my position. 

Problem with your last paragraph is there tends to be a direct correlation between hotness and crazy :lol:

2 hours ago, aGENT said:

As someone left of centre, I think your misreading my position. 

Problem with your last paragraph is there tends to be a direct correlation between hotness and crazy :lol:

I wasn't commenting directly on your position.  I just went on a diatribe about the whole situation.  I do that on occasion with certain subjects. :lol:

Beautiful women who have had their butts kissed by people their whole life tend not to turn out not very well adjusted.  Ones that blossom later in life are often better well adjusted people.

1 minute ago, SabreFan1 said:

I wasn't commenting directly on your position.  I just went on a diatribe about the whole situation.  I do that on occasion with certain subjects. :lol:

Beautiful women who have had their butts kissed by people their whole life tend not to turn out not very well adjusted.  Ones that blossom later in life are often better well adjusted people.

Point being, I doubt you'd find many people on any political spectrum that would condone abortion as a casual form of birth control. 

Just now, aGENT said:

Point being, I doubt you'd find many people on any political spectrum that would condone abortion as a casual form of birth control.

Yet it's often used that way by young people.  It's a convenient way to get rid of a "problem".  You also have radical feminist nutjobs like Lena Dunham say stupid things like "she wishes that she had an abortion".

1 minute ago, SabreFan1 said:

Yet it's often used that way by young people.  It's a convenient way to get rid of a "problem".  You also have radical feminist nutjobs like Lena Dunham say stupid things like "she wishes that she had an abortion".

'Often'?

Either way, it's a solid reason the 'leftists' call for things like better sex education and better access to far more appropriate birth control methods to reduce such behavior at whatever amounts it exists.

6 minutes ago, aGENT said:

'Often'?

Either way, it's a solid reason the 'leftists' call for things like better sex education and better access to far more appropriate birth control methods to reduce such behavior at whatever amounts it exists.

Often what?

Often using abortions that way?  I sure hope not.  I doubt they keep up to date accurate statistics on that. 

One abortion after a "mistake" happens.  Two, you have a problem.  Three, It's a trend and at that point it's your preferred choice of birth control.

5 minutes ago, aGENT said:

Yet it's often used that way by young people.  It's a convenient way to get rid of a "problem".  

Good catch.  I should have been more careful with my wording.

How about:  It's used too often that way for my and plenty other's liking.

1 hour ago, SabreFan1 said:

How about:  It's used too often that way for my and plenty other's liking.

2 hours ago, aGENT said:

It's a solid reason the 'leftists' call for things like better sex education and better access to far more appropriate birth control methods to reduce such behavior at whatever amounts it exists.

1 hour ago, aGENT said:

It's a solid reason the 'leftists' call for things like better sex education and better access to far more appropriate birth control methods to reduce such behavior at whatever amounts it exists.

Yep.  Which is the smart thing to do.  It drives me nuts when conservatives try to push abstinence as a form of birth control.  That's not living in reality.

Archived