The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Another One Of Kavanaugh's Accusers Admits To Lying About Rape

SabreFan1

12 hours ago, Red Light Racicot said:

That doesn't make much sense to me.

Why were the Republicans terrified of investigating the claims then?

Why would Ford willingly invite this upon herself? She was getting death threats and stuff like that.

Why did Kavanaugh, under oath, constantly lie during the hearing? What reason would he have to seriously undermine his own testimony by literally insisting he had no credibility whatsoever? Is he a complete moron?! It was as if Trump had direct control over his brain.

Oh wait. Nevermind, it must have been Hilary and Obama.

they just wanted a investigation to delay the process in the hope of a blue wave come midterms 

the committee could have done a proper investigation with due process (involving the fbi)for both parties if the dems and feinstein didnt wait till the last possible second to leak 

But no somehow its leaked from Feinsteins office even though her and her staff say its impossible

the committee process at that time was already over so it caused a delay imagine that...something the dems wanted atleast if they couldnt somehow stop the nomination..pretty much every dem on that comittee and in leadership came out the day after his nomination stating they'd do anything in their power to stop Kavanaugh

35 minutes ago, 5Fivehole0 said:

To all the people screaming this man is a dirt bag and this was proof of female oppression.

*insert Trump WRONG meme here*

These women should be jailed for these false accusations 

Did you just say "female oppression?" ....

As in what... women finally having the power and the confidence to speak the fck up about the trespasses on their person? 

What's your actual point, dude?

7 minutes ago, Canorth said:

Did you just say "female oppression?" ....

As in what... women finally having the power and the confidence to speak the fck up about the trespasses on their person? 

What's your actual point, dude?

That there were a lot of people calling him a rapist, and a lot of people saying this was proof of systemic oppression of women. They were wrong, and they defamed him.

8 minutes ago, 5Fivehole0 said:

That there were a lot of people calling him a rapist, and a lot of people saying this was proof of systemic oppression of women. They were wrong, and they defamed him.

Kavanaugh may or may not be a sex predator. None of us have any proof that can allow us to definitively come to any any conclusion. Which means you are just as wrong as those calling him a rapist.

19 minutes ago, Toews said:

Kavanaugh may or may not be a sex predator. None of us have any proof that can allow us to definitively come to any any conclusion. Which means you are just as wrong as those calling him a rapist.

... The women admitted to lying about it. There's plenty proof that he's innocent as there is no proof he is guilty. 

Innocent until proven guilty. 

13 minutes ago, 5Fivehole0 said:

... The women admitted to lying about it. There's plenty proof that he's innocent as there is no proof he is guilty. 

actually there was no proof of anything. He denied it but thats not proof. His buddies claimed they had no memory of it. Thats not proof either. Ford was a credible person, but her story couldn't be corroborated. There's no proof on either side. 

25 minutes ago, 5Fivehole0 said:

Dr. Ford and Deborah Ramirez have never wavered from their story. 

"Innocent until proven guilty" also applies to the accusers. If you are going to accuse them of lying then produce some proof otherwise zip it.

54 minutes ago, 5Fivehole0 said:

There were? Who might that be? Maybe you could post a few examples.

I recall a lot of people saying they believed Ford, but I don't recall anyone calling Kavanagh a "rapist".....

....He isn't even Mexican....

4 hours ago, naslund.is.king said:

they just wanted a investigation to delay the process in the hope of a blue wave come midterms 

the committee could have done a proper investigation with due process (involving the fbi)for both parties if the dems and feinstein didnt wait till the last possible second to leak 

But no somehow its leaked from Feinsteins office even though her and her staff say its impossible

the committee process at that time was already over so it caused a delay imagine that...something the dems wanted atleast if they couldnt somehow stop the nomination..pretty much every dem on that comittee and in leadership came out the day after his nomination stating they'd do anything in their power to stop Kavanaugh

Let me just say that it is utterly ludicrous Kavanaugh was appointed to the Supreme Court, for reasons that have absolutely nothing to do with he may or may have not done in the past.

Imagine having someone with that kind of demeanor and dishonestly presiding over a case where your own fate is being decided, or the fate of someone who has wronged you.

This guy clearly has no right to be there, and shouldn't be near any courtroom save a situation where he is a defendant himself.

1 hour ago, RUPERTKBD said:

There were? Who might that be? Maybe you could post a few examples.

I recall a lot of people saying they believed Ford, but I don't recall anyone calling Kavanagh a "rapist".....

....He isn't even Mexican....

https://globalnews.ca/news/4628088/brett-kavanaugh-rape-accusation-lie/

Accusing someone of rape is calling him a rapist. Those who automatically believed the women, called him a rapist. There were a lot of anti-Kavanaugh articles claiming he was lying...they were calling him a rapist. 

1 hour ago, 5Fivehole0 said:

https://globalnews.ca/news/4628088/brett-kavanaugh-rape-accusation-lie/

Accusing someone of rape is calling him a rapist. Those who automatically believed the women, called him a rapist. There were a lot of anti-Kavanaugh articles claiming he was lying...they were calling him a rapist. 

I think you're confusing people believing Ford with people believing all of the accusations. I don't know anyone who took the all of those claims seriously.

Also, I disagree with your assertion that those who believed Ford's account were calling Kavanagh a rapist. AFAIK, she made no allegations of rape.

Guess we won't be seeing Avenatti on the ticket in 2020 now.

Sure be nice if NBC could take a hit over the previous situation.  All in all, this is sad.  Hope the 4 of them get punished hard over this.  Completely despicable.  I can understand not liking the guy, but these kinds of false claims are intolerable.  Deplorable, even.

16 hours ago, -AJ- said:

Honestly, the liars about this are the most disgusting of all. With all the people in the world who have legitimately been abused, it's a few punks like this who lie that really screw things up for those who are legitimately hurting.

And it makes people question real problems more when liars are causing problems because people become more and more skeptical.

Now it will be interesting to see what happens to her, lieing under oath is a big no-no.  And even making a false claim with the police should result in prison time.  Its almost like a handful of years ago in Abby when a girl fabricated a story that a van came by and grabbed her and raped her and I remember talking to a friend in the police force what it costed in the end when she finally admitted to lying and they figured it was over 100k easy in man hours trying to track down these phantom rapists.  Never did hear what her punishment was.  That was probably hundreds or possibly thousands of hours the cops spent on her case when there were real problems they could have been dealing with, almost like screwing things over twice.

8 hours ago, Alflives said:

This liar is covering for whomever put her up to this.  She will very likely have a nice fat bank account, when she gets out of prison.  

She did it for her own warped reasons, not for pay, the same as the other 3 so far.  Politics has just gotten that toxic here. 

5 hours ago, 406in604 said:

Your title says another. Were there others who admitted lying? I haven't kept up. 

4 so far have been referred to the FBI.  I only caught the story after the third one was exposed.  I missed the first two which is unusual because I'm a news junky.

Archived