The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Hawks fire Quennville

VanGnome

11 minutes ago, captainhorvat said:

Montreal....sounds like a marc bergevin move lol

I have the Blues at the top of the list.

Minnesota - they don't have playoff success and Boudreau's record in the post-season is not all that great. 

Anaheim, Florida but they are budget teams.

29 minutes ago, MikeBossy said:

AV to Chicago???

My gut says we are going to see AV coach the Seattle team. He probably takes the year off to recharge his batteries after almost 15 years coaching in the league between Vancouver and NYR.

JQ probably ends up in Anaheim or St. Louis

Blashill will coach the remainder of the season with Detroit but get fired in the offseason.

Sheldon Keefe will get hired somewhere in the offseason.

I'm interested to see how Jeremy Collition does as NHL's youngest head coach. Is Jeremy the youngest NHL head coach at 33? He was apparently drafted only a few spots before Corey Crawford the year they were both drafted. 

Interesting day in Chicago 

38 minutes ago, timberz21 said:

Stan Bowman just trying to save his butt.  Yes Quenneville's time might have expired, but Bowman has made way more mistake than Q.  Panarin/Saad, Seabrook extension, trading young players like Hartman, Teravainen, Danault.

Definitely. This a downgrade any way you spin it. Sooner or later most teams need a new voice, most coaches don't last as long as Q did. But this is definitely more on Bowman.

He's played the coach card now, we'll see how long he lasts if the team doesn't turn things around.

Archived