The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Man With no Pants Falls Through Waffle House Ceiling

nucklehead

https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/police-man-with-no-pants-falls-through-waffle-house-ceiling-1.4166580

Police in Alabama say a man not wearing any pants fell through the roof of a Waffle House during a botched burglary and fought patrons before fleeing.

The TimesDaily reports Tuscumbia police Detective Wes Holland says 27-year-old Glenn Bost is being sought on criminal mischief and burglary charges. Another suspect hasn't been identified. Police Chief Tony Logan says the Birmingham man tried to break into the restaurant's office through the ceiling.

Logan says Bost went into a bathroom, tied the door shut with his pants and climbed into the ceiling. He says an underwear-clad Bost then fell into the dining area and fought off patrons trying to detain him. Logan says Bost then fled, leaving behind his pants that contained his driver's license.

Police say Bost may have been on drugs.

This story got me thinking about something that bothered me as a little kid....why does Mickey Mouse wear pants but rarely a shirt?  And why does Donald Duck wear shirts but no pants?  Worse....Mickey is a mouse, Donald is a duck, and Pluto is a dog.  But what the heck is a goofy?

11 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

This story got me thinking about something that bothered me as a little kid....why does Mickey Mouse wear pants but rarely a shirt?  And why does Donald Duck wear shirts but no pants?  Worse....Mickey is a mouse, Donald is a duck, and Pluto is a dog.  But what the heck is a goofy?

Opening a bit of a can of worms there NCF...Disney has always had a few :huh: deals....

It raises the question: When Donald and his nephews go down to the pond with bread crumbs, what do they feed?

1 hour ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Not 100% sure but I think Goofy is a wolf.

2 hours ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Thanks for ruining my childhood.

Therapy bill will be in the mail.   

Archived