The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2 day care workers are charged after child 'fight club' video surfaces

nuckin_futz

1 minute ago, Just1CupBeforeIDie said:

So why bring it up then? It has nothing to do with kids fighting in a daycare encouraged by teachers. I was curious as to why you brought that up...then you say it will derail the thread? 

You seem to be the only one who cares.  Are you that bored an hour before the Canucks game?

1 minute ago, SabreFan1 said:

You seem to be the only one who cares.  Are you that bored an hour before the Canucks game?

Children fighting in daycares is not a boring topic to me as i am an advocate for children. I was responding to your post about people blaming the world for their problems and didn't understand how that tied in to this topic. You've yet to clarify that. Do you mean the teachers blame the world for their problems so it's a stress reliever for them to have children duke it out?

2 minutes ago, Just1CupBeforeIDie said:

Children fighting in daycares is not a boring topic to me as i am an advocate for children. I was responding to your post about people blaming the world for their problems and didn't understand how that tied in to this topic. You've yet to clarify that. Do you mean the teachers blame the world for their problems so it's a stress reliever for them to have children duke it out?

No, it had nothing to do with the topic and more to do with St. Louis in particular and parts of the US in general.  It was an off-hand comment about a state of affairs that I've talked about several times. 

If you want to really see me get into it, post about the Amazon HQ2 protests.

1 hour ago, Lancaster said:

Don't they know the rules?

"The first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk aboutFight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club."

They didn’t, they did a video of it - I guess they are a bit literal with regard to the rules.

35 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Man...i must be old fashioned.

I'd be knocking that smiling teachers head off her shoulders and asking for additional training as punishment after

I was wondering why no one has picked up on that before your comment.

Mouth breathing trash from Missouri.

7 hours ago, Warhippy said:

Man...i must be old fashioned.

I'd be knocking that smiling teachers head off her shoulders and asking for additional training as punishment after

Warhippy i am with you, if one of those children was mine i would be down there  putting gloves on those teachers and finding out how bored they really are! it would be an old fashioned beatdown. 

I know your not supposed to hit women but i would struggle to contain myself. No child should be subject to this stupidity for someone elses entertainment. Its appalling and makes me quite upset.

Archived