The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who has a better shot Brock or Petey?

smokes

Who has the more deadly shot?  

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As we know teammates often get into competition with each other and compare against each other for motivation. So just for fun, I just wanted to see who everyone thinks has the better shot. I gotta ask this question it's been a really long time since we've had two great shots on the same team and that's exciting. I'll give my opinion later cause I don't want affect anyone's vote.

2 minutes ago, Salacious Crumb said:

Both have hard and accurate shots. It’s like having Sakic and Naslund on the same team.

That's the beauty of it. From what I remember, the Canucks never had two such great shooters on the same team.

I went with Brock. He gets his shot off a little more quickly than Petey and his snap shot is more deceptive given the way he pulls it in towards his skates before snapping, changes the angle a bit.

Petey can rifle the puck though, and the way he kinda flings his wrister is savage.. 

5 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I went with Brock. He gets his shot off a little more quickly than Petey and his snap shot is more deceptive given the way he pulls it in towards his skates before snapping, changes the angle a bit.

Petey can rifle the puck though, and the way he kinda flings his wrister is savage.. 

hey this is more fun than 'the who sucks more?' threads.  

Archived