The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Happy Birthday, Antoine Roussel!

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

I think it was last saturday or the previous saturday, but Don Cherry tried saying Antoine Roussel's name but instead of "an-TWAHN roo-SEHL" ---Don said "an-tony ruh-SOUL"

I swear for a guy that is on TV, you'd think he would do more research on the pronunciation lol. 

He even mispronounced three other Canucks players names on the last Coach's Corner -- Markinson, Stretcher, Goldinin.

Not surprised considering his past history -- Lolongo, Bieska...

46 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

I think it was last saturday or the previous saturday, but Don Cherry tried saying Antoine Roussel's name but instead of "an-TWAHN roo-SEHL" ---Don said "an-tony ruh-SOUL"

I swear for a guy that is on TV, you'd think he would do more research on the pronunciation lol. 

It's all for show, views, controversy and entertainment. C'mon man. This is TV...

1 hour ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

i swear he does it on purpose lol.

Archived