The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who goes first Markstrom or green?

FedorFedorov

I think I speak for the majority of this fanbase when I say this team has been unacceptable. When you look at Green and his horrible line combos and over playing over certain players you have to wonder if he can coach at this level. When you look at Markstrom you get a guaranteed two bad goals per game. Not acceptable by any measure. So simply put, which would you get rid of first? 

Seriously can we just get rid of this guy?? Or bring back the minus button. I am sick of him starting these negative repetitive threads....

Enough is enough FedorFedorov. Log his IP an ban him from making another account. Would not surprise me if he was banned multiple times already.

Yep, the obvious solution is to immediately fire the coach, trade the starting goalie for a bag of pucks. Hopefully someone will take that bum EP40 off our hands as he stopped producing 5 points per game on this road trip. Boeser is injured again so clearly needs to be replaced by a magical unicorn that never gets hurt. Get your head out of you a** Fedor. This is a young team with a ton of injuries. Learn to be happy that they are playing a fun uptempo game and that reinforcements are on the way. Never mind, go start three more threads ...

30 minutes ago, DJSkingz said:

Seriously can we just get rid of this guy?? Or bring back the minus button. I am sick of him starting these negative repetitive threads....

Enough is enough FedorFedorov. Log his IP an ban him from making another account. Would not surprise me if he was banned multiple times already.

I know the team is losing no need to take it out on me. We're all frustrated. 

Archived