The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Discussion] Tryamkin Trade Talk

Trading Tryamkin?  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm ok with trading his rights at this point. My personal feeling is he has regressed he should be owning the KHL at this point in his development. He left because he wanted his mommy (russia) and he didn't want to have to get in shape (objected to bein scratched to ride the bike). He felt he deserved the prime icetime though he was a rookie. Honestly just too many entitlement issues with him. 

If there was an offer for his rights which I highly doubt as a team would have to buy him out of his current contract and then sign him. I can't imagine the offer would be much. But sure why not I'd listen. 

35 minutes ago, Cromeslab said:

Source please,or lock er up

Did some clean up and there is a good discussion to be had here, so will leave it as is in this, the appropriate spot.  Without the "report, this is a thing" unsubstantiated part.

But a reminder NOT to post in the other thread without a credible source.  It's a no no and had people not been engaging here, it would have just been shut down.

No source

No desire to provide a source

Asked to provide a source

Tells people to wait and be patient

Responds 5 more times and provides no source

It's like demanding an anti vaxxer provide credible peer reviewed material to suuport their argument knowing that Eklund is probably going to be more successful or Fedor Fedorov will post a non Green hating thread before that ever happens

1 hour ago, debluvscanucks said:

Did some clean up and there is a good discussion to be had here, so will leave it as is in this, the appropriate spot.  Without the "report, this is a thing" unsubstantiated part.

This makes a bit more sense, thanks Deb. From Canucks Talk to Trades, Rumours and Signings, and now Proposals. What a journey it's been!

• -DLC- locked this topic

Archived