The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Day Kevin Bieska cold clocked Fedor

City-in-state-of-emergency

To be fair.... fighting outside the rink shouldn't be tolerated regardless of what happened with the career of either players.  

If Bieksa was just some ECHLer journeyman and he knocked out Kesler or Bourdon and ended their career due to concussion.... I doubt anyone on CDC would be cheering.  

Just so Bieksa ended up being an integral part of the Canucks for many years and Fedor ended up back in the KHL that this incident is considered acceptable.  In most circumstances, it wouldn't have been tolerated (unless it occurred on the ice).  

21 minutes ago, Lancaster said:

To be fair.... fighting outside the rink shouldn't be tolerated regardless of what happened with the career of either players.  

If Bieksa was just some ECHLer journeyman and he knocked out Kesler or Bourdon and ended their career due to concussion.... I doubt anyone on CDC would be cheering.  

Just so Bieksa ended up being an integral part of the Canucks for many years and Fedor ended up back in the KHL that this incident is considered acceptable.  In most circumstances, it wouldn't have been tolerated (unless it occurred on the ice).  

It wasn't Bieska fault as stated in the writing Bieska offered to pay for his drink an Fedor was a angry monkey and refused. Bieska tried his best to defuse the situation with no success. Fedor went in first to punch Kevin to be met with a fist of his own. I think everyone can see Kevin had all the rights in this situation to clock the 22 year old at the time in self defence. 

odzhuoiokk8y.jpg

3 minutes ago, City-in-state-of-emergency said:

Remember it's no nut November I was respecting this month by not mentioning anything related to that area to avoid teasing. 

Fedor got smacked because he’s a friggin’ goof and needed a good smack.  My bottle is empty. :(

7 hours ago, Lancaster said:

you like the class monitor?

Archived