The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumor] Emil Pettersson to Europe

ForzaTikare

On 11/27/2018 at 7:38 AM, Jimmy McGill said:

"hate" doesn't have to be part of the equation in assessing him. I don't hate him. Just see him as a marginal tweener thats failed to secure a regular spot. Sorry if that sounds harsh but thats his career track to date. 

And that's completely fine. I'm talking about those who say he's a bust because he's not scoring and those who want him gone when they don't see the value he brings as a 4th liner/depth player. 

On 11/27/2018 at 2:17 PM, NexusRift said:

Nah. Forget about this brother thing. The Sedins worked out, (but they are twins.) and Markus Granlund is somewhat decent. (no Micheal though!)

Remember the younger brothers of Pavel, Paul, Sergei, and P.K.? Stars in name only.

The only bros I'd be interested in is Jack or Brandon.

Valeri Bure was not a bad nhler

On 12/3/2018 at 11:54 PM, Tortorella's Rant said:

At least we have the better brother, or relative, for once. Usually it's the other way around.. 

We had both Courtnals, and Sedins. We had the better Bure. The only worse relative I can remember that we had was Kariya and Subban. Who else were there?

4 minutes ago, johngould21 said:

Gasoff brother, I believe we drafted him, and a Pronger too.

We had Sean Pronger, yeah. And on the same topic of brothers, in his "Journeyman" book he writes about seeing the incident in which Kevin Bieksa punched Fedor Fedorov during their time playing together on the Moose.

• 1 month later...

Archived