Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] TDL Future power house


Recommended Posts

I know you all don't like change but here we go.

Trade 1

To the Flyers, De Zotto , Nilsson, Sautner

To Van, Sanheim, Elliott 

Trade 2

To the Lightning, Edler (Promise to resign in off season)

To Van, Raddysh

Trade 3

To the Panthers, Sutter, Markstom, Gudbranson, Leispic (Retain on Sutter)

To Van, Tippitt, Borgstrom, Reimer, Petrovic

 

Future , Tippitt, Borgstrom ,Raddysh  Sanheim

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, chon derry said:

after mdz took the flyers to arbitration , and then walked away after the 2 year contract expired i'm thinkin the flyer's say thanks but no .

Lots of players file for arbitration.  It sets a deadline to come to a deal instead of it dragging on like Horvat's for example.  Boucher and Stecher filed for arbitration.  Flyers and MDZ reached an agreement before the hearing.  The Flyers tried to trade him at the TDL - he was healthy scratched at times his last season there.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, mll said:

Lots of players file for arbitration.  It sets a deadline to come to a deal instead of it dragging on like Horvat's for example.  Boucher and Stecher filed for arbitration.  Flyers and MDZ reached an agreement before the hearing.  The Flyers tried to trade him at the TDL - he was healthy scratched at times his last season there.  

flyers tried to trade him, heathy scratched , add 2 more reasons to why this wouldn't happen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, vannuck59 said:

Lets hear a trade from you LOL

I'd like to trade the bottle of wine Mrs. Alf bought for a single blend, 12 year old scotch. :shock:

We don't need to (currently) make trades.  We need to develop Demko into a ligit starter, and sign EK on July 1.

Those two additions alone, would make us a top 10 team in the league. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I'd like to trade the bottle of wine Mrs. Alf bought for a single blend, 12 year old scotch. :shock:

We don't need to (currently) make trades.  We need to develop Demko into a ligit starter, and sign EK on July 1.

Those two additions alone, would make us a top 10 team in the league. 

Your drunk if you think EK will come here my trades are more plausible then EK signing here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, vannuck59 said:

Your drunk if you think EK will come here my trades are more plausible then EK signing here.

Well, I'm not drunk yet, but will (likely) be later.

Why would EK not come to a team that is clearly on the up swing?  Plus, we have (mabye?) the next great Swedish Superstar for EK to play with.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

if im benning i trade del zotto gagner markstrom  leipsic edler and tanev and sutter at deadline retain half erikssons contract  trade him wherever hes alright player for 3 mill someone will grab him.   waive  biega archibald all back to utica. get abunch more draft picks and continue wat we have done last fewyrs. also convince tryamkin to come back

resign edler after season 

 

goldobin  petersson boeser

baertchi horvat virtanen

granlund gaudette roussel

motte beagle schaller

 

hughes tryamkin

edler guddy

hutton stecher 

 

demko nils 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Edler: I think you will have 4 options for trade. 

 

Winnipeg : Vesalainen, 2nd or 3rd. 

 

Florida: Heponiemi, Noel and a 3rd. 

 

Minnesota: probably will ask for greenway. But it will be more like Kunin and 2nd. 

 

Montreal: Juulsen and 1st or 2nd. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, KKnight said:

Edler: I think you will have 4 options for trade. 

 

Winnipeg : Vesalainen, 2nd or 3rd. 

 

Florida: Heponiemi, Noel and a 3rd. 

 

Minnesota: probably will ask for greenway. But it will be more like Kunin and 2nd. 

 

Montreal: Juulsen and 1st or 2nd. 

 

 

Why in God’s name would Montreal trade Juulsen alone for Edler? Let alone adding a high pick. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, KKnight said:

Edler: I think you will have 4 options for trade. 

 

Winnipeg : Vesalainen, 2nd or 3rd. 

 

Florida: Heponiemi, Noel and a 3rd. 

 

Minnesota: probably will ask for greenway. But it will be more like Kunin and 2nd. 

 

Montreal: Juulsen and 1st or 2nd. 

 

 

 

Minnesota has one of the best top-4 in the league.  200pts last season from their blue line.   Their owner Leopold was very upset with some previous moves where they sold their future. Greenway or Kunin are not available. 

 

Winnipeg is running into cap trouble - they need players on ELCs.

 

Montreal is not trading Juulsen.  They are rebuilding and Bergevin was instructed to add picks and prospects.  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, KKnight said:

Edler: I think you will have 4 options for trade. 

 

Winnipeg : Vesalainen, 2nd or 3rd. 

 

Florida: Heponiemi, Noel and a 3rd. 

 

Minnesota: probably will ask for greenway. But it will be more like Kunin and 2nd. 

 

Montreal: Juulsen and 1st or 2nd. 

 

 

 

All of those deals are terribly lopsided in Vancouver's favour. Not even close to reality. 

 

Would you trade Juolevi or Hughes for Edler? Because that's the equivalent for those teams.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, mll said:

 

Minnesota has one of the best top-4 in the league.  200pts last season from their blue line.   Their owner Leopold was very upset with some previous moves where they sold their future. Greenway or Kunin are not available. 

 

Winnipeg is running into cap trouble - they need players on ELCs.

 

Montreal is not trading Juulsen.  They are rebuilding and Bergevin was instructed to add picks and prospects.  

 

I think people are forgeting Edler is a quality minute munching dman. Who can play 20+ minutes a night.  

 

I think people will be surprised by the return we receive, in a good way. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Horvat is a Boss said:

 

All of those deals are terribly lopsided in Vancouver's favour. Not even close to reality. 

 

Would you trade Juolevi or Hughes for Edler? Because that's the equivalent for those teams.

No, but some of these teams have choked in the playoffs multiple times. I see it being an aggressive market for him. 

 

Some people must have forgot Rick Nash was able to get the rangers Lindgren, a 1st and another pick. Yes, different player. But, imo Edler is way more important than Rick Nash. 

 

AND hes a minute munching dman, who can play on your top pair if needed. He was on pace for 40+ points this year, was in the top 5 for blocked shots in the whole league and can be a difference maker, when he wants to be. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • -SN- changed the title to [Proposal] TDL Future power house

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...