The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Around the NHL | December (02-08) 2018

14 minutes ago, 73 Percent said:

Hey @SabreFan1

You guys suck lol

Tell me about it.  They went into this game expecting to win.  You could tell just by them going through the motions....  You can't forget that even if you're good, you're still playing against professionals.  Disrespect them on the ice and you'll pay.

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Been watching that game, and the Sabres look great, except for their goalie.  

None of them look great.  They haven't played with any urgency whatsoever.  Too bad Hutton is hurt.  We're stuck with Ullmark in net now for a short time.

1 minute ago, SabreFan1 said:

None of them look great.  They haven't played with any urgency whatsoever.  Too bad Hutton is hurt.  We're stuck with Ullmark in net now for a short time.

Eichel is flying!  Sammy boy is playing his usual 200 foot game.  Ristolainen is a force.  Flyer’s goalie out played Ullmark.  That’s the difference.  

Just now, Alflives said:

Eichel is flying!  Sammy boy is playing his usual 200 foot game.  Ristolainen is a force.  Flyer’s goalie out played Ullmark.  That’s the difference.  

You need more than 3 players playing their hardest.  As a whole team, they've been dogging it most of the game.  Ullmark is a brand new rookie goalie.  He's not good enough to win games on his own.

27 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

Tell me about it.  They went into this game expecting to win.  You could tell just by them going through the motions....  You can't forget that even if you're good, you're still playing against professionals.  Disrespect them on the ice and you'll pay.

All good man. You guys have a real gud  team. There'll be ups and downs on your road to the playoffs. Was just bored and trying to make conversation.

31 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

You need more than 3 players playing their hardest.  As a whole team, they've been dogging it most of the game.  Ullmark is a brand new rookie goalie.  He's not good enough to win games on his own.

You guys are really good.  I hope you get your starter back before you play the LOSER Leafs.  

2 hours ago, 73 Percent said:

All good man. You guys have a real gud  team. There'll be ups and downs on your road to the playoffs. Was just bored and trying to make conversation.

No worries.  Today I totally agree.  You have to respect your opponent.

2 hours ago, Alflives said:

You guys are really good.  I hope you get your starter back before you play the LOSER Leafs.  

9 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

No worries.  Today I totally agree.  You have to respect your opponent.

I like that the Flyers are sending MILLIONS for about umpteen yrs off to Russia, to some witty, goofy bloke(once posed as a 'tender), who now works as entertaining barista at Siberian Starbux!

Is it a COLD dish of revenge served up for what toothless Bobby did to Kharlamov's ankle?!

1 hour ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

I like that the Flyers are sending MILLIONS for about umpteen yrs off to Russia, to some witty, goofy bloke(once posed as a 'tender), who now works as entertaining barista at Siberian Starbux!

Is it a COLD dish of revenge served up for what toothless Bobby did to Kharlamov's ankle?!

I had to look it up, can’t believe they are still paying Bryzgalov. I forgot all about him long time ago.

1 minute ago, Toyotasfan said:

I had to look it up, can’t believe they are still paying Bryzgalov. I forgot all about him long time ago.

Back about that time..consider how much media ink was spilled over our handling of two top 'tenders.

Then contemplate the Flyers also sold off Bobrovsky(around that period) for rolls of duct tape.

F***ing wh*re, lackey media is just as disingenuous as the league itself! Constantly trying to diss our org, ignoring more startling gaffes from favoured US sacred cows.

1 minute ago, chon derry said:

Nux nite off , leafs getting blasted , pi$$ed off preds hopefully takin it out on the flames ,could be a very good nite off for the nux.

Marner is by far the Leaf’s best player.  He’s dangerous, and tenacious.  If Nylander gets 7 mil, what does Marner get - 14?  Why isn’t Nylander playing?  Is he not in game shape yet?  

Just now, Alflives said:

Marner is by far the Leaf’s best player.  He’s dangerous, and tenacious.  If Nylander gets 7 mil, what does Marner get - 14?  Why isn’t Nylander playing?  Is he not in game shape yet?  

Matthew's is their best player. Marner is really good but he's not the Hart Trophy candidate toronto media thinks he is

25 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Bruins diving around like the gutless little cowards they are, after opening the game with a cheap shot from behind into the boards.  Absolutely disgustingly organization and still as classless as ever.

Totally agree. Hate the Bruins.  But I hate the Loser Leafs more!  Play hard against the Leafs, and they wilt.  Only Marner, Kadri, and a bit of Tavares push back.  The rest of the Leafs are hiding.  Why is Nylander not playing?  

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

couldn't tell you alf I try to only pay attention with games like tonites leaf game.:lol::canucks:

Just now, The_Rocket said:

Matthew's is their best player. Marner is really good but he's not the Hart Trophy candidate toronto media thinks he is

I’m just talking about tonight’s game.  Yes, Matthews is their best player.  I think Anderson is their most valuable.

Archived