The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dog Banned From Langley off-leash Dog Park for 'being a dog'

nucklehead

36 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Sunshine Coast is  probably is the suicide capital as there is absolutely nothing to do there.......   winter on the sunshine coast would be like living in the movie....  

The Shining......     

No thanks...

well depends what your into, did you just assume its the suicide capital or is there actual stats because i dont know much about it.

10 hours ago, kingofsurrey said:

LOL

Surrey is a real city....   Victoria is OK if you are over 80 years of age.....

My niece and her husband and two little ones just moved to Victoria. They bought their house. He's a 10 minute bike ride to work.

There's a beach 10 minutes away. The school is 7 minutes away. 

I'm not 80, but I sure could use a place like that. Considering last week it took me almost 3 hours to get to work with traffic. 

"The dog was not kept under control and it was left to run up and down the fence chasing cars and barking incessantly, you know, [in the] early morning hours, and that's what caused the problem," said Bomhof.

The ban was initially for six months, but after discussions Bomhof had with Levesque, it was reduced to two months with the condition that when Levesque returns, he keeps Cameron leashed until he crosses a portion of the off-leash park.

uplands-dog-park.jpg
The Uplands off-leach dog park in Langley features a huge area for dogs to run around. (Rafferty Baker/CBC)

Bomhof said the complaints originate from a single household and appear to involve a drawn-out dispute between Levesque and the residents.

I hate it when people complain.  Don't move next to a dog park if you don't want to hear a dog's bark, so simple and it rhymes.  Same with those who move next to a school and complain about the noise of kids playing, it's honestly pathetic. 

13 hours ago, Violator said:

Just another day in langley.what a hole of a place.

Please separate City of Langley from Township of Langley. 

They are 2 drastically different areas. Much like Newton and South Surrey are drastically opposite of each other, though both under the 'Surrey' title, or East Hastings and Yaletown on opposite ends of the same area.

1 hour ago, NucksPatsFan said:

Please separate City of Langley from Township of Langley. 

They are 2 drastically different areas. Much like Newton and South Surrey are drastically opposite of each other, though both under the 'Surrey' title, or East Hastings and Yaletown on opposite ends of the same area.

Oh believe me i know the difference i grew up in the township of langley.

3 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

I hate it when people complain.  Don't move next to a dog park if you don't want to hear a dog's bark, so simple and it rhymes.  Same with those who move next to a school and complain about the noise of kids playing, it's honestly pathetic. 

Maybe the complainers should be forced to walk dogs in the early morning hours, so they would get their arses out of bed.  Lazy Losers. 

3 hours ago, peaches5 said:

because it's too expensive elsewhere.

Surrey is a million dollar plus for a house. 

Surrey is such a  beautiful city now that it is attracting people from across Canada and actually the world that now want to move to Beautiful Surrey......

You should come and visit ... i can take you  bowling at the Dell Lanes..  we can do Laser bowling and then stick around for the Karaoke afterwards... People in Surrey are the friendliest in BC as well..

1 hour ago, kingofsurrey said:

Surrey is a million dollar plus for a house. 

Surrey is such a  beautiful city now that it is attracting people from across Canada and actually the world that now want to move to Beautiful Surrey......

You should come and visit ... i can take you  bowling at the Dell Lanes..  we can do Laser bowling and then stick around for the Karaoke afterwards... People in Surrey are the friendliest in BC as well..

You can get townhouses in surrey for 500ish thousand. Good luck getting that in langley.

Archived