The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Around the NHL | December (09-15) 2018

4 hours ago, HI5 said:

IMO, what else he expect..talkin smack and going out of his way to skate up to Letang. 

Lol, I just saw a quote from him on SNET..something along the lines of never drafting a defencemen (i think in early rounds) as long as he’s there.

Heard that as well. Way to pull the rug out from under your scouts. 

10 hours ago, HI5 said:

IMO, what else he expect..talkin smack and going out of his way to skate up to Letang. 

Lol, I just saw a quote from him on SNET..something along the lines of never drafting a defencemen (i think in early rounds) as long as he’s there.

Dundon's quote: “We won't be drafting defence in the first round as long as I’m here. I’ve got to have more offense, I want to lose five to four, not two to one. If we lose five to four, at least I’ll have fun”.

Paccoriety a possible scratch tonight. I got to hand it to Bergevin. Was never a big fan of his GM moved but boy has he turned it around. Between the trade of Patches, the Domi trade and Domi's success at centre, there stretch pick last draft for a centre, he's turning that ship around. 

27 minutes ago, rekker said:

Paccoriety a possible scratch tonight. I got to hand it to Bergevin. Was never a big fan of his GM moved but boy has he turned it around. Between the trade of Patches, the Domi trade and Domi's success at centre, there stretch pick last draft for a centre, he's turning that ship around. 

5 hours ago, Canucks-12 said:

Yeah that guy’s amazing. 

Petey should watch OV’s goals, he would learn from it and become a 40+ goal scorer every year. 

It's pretty nuts, everyone knows what he's going to try and do but he just goes out and does it over and over and over.

Never hurts to try and learn from the best and Ovi's the best goal scorer ever imo.

Archived