The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Around the NHL | December (09-15) 2018

8 hours ago, mll said:

Tim Peel scored a goal from an impossible angle

Why do I have a feeling that if this happened in a Canucks game that he would've been still adamantly pointing into the Vancouver net even while down and announcing the call on the ice stands before leaving the rink?

18 hours ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

Edmonton Oilers head coach Ken Hitchcock said that defenceman Oscar Klefbom will be out "weeks, not days" after he left Tuesday's game against the Avalanche with a hand injury.

Hitchcock said that Klefbom will head back to Edmonton immediately for further evaluation.

Big blow to the oilers . Will Jason Garrison take his spot ?

15 minutes ago, Canucks-12 said:

Flames are crazy good right now especially at home. 

I turned it on about half way through the third.  Reffing was pretty bad from that point, reminiscent of our season opener with the Flames.  Crap happens, as well all know.

Too bad the Flyers couldn't hold on for the win, but Flames were all over them in what I saw.

On 12/11/2018 at 11:47 AM, canuck73_3 said:

:blink: Clutterbuck gave him a tiny bump and Letang butt ended him. Punk move by Letang. 

IMO, what else he expect..talkin smack and going out of his way to skate up to Letang. 

1 hour ago, canuck73_3 said:

interesting

Lol, I just saw a quote from him on SNET..something along the lines of never drafting a defencemen (i think in early rounds) as long as he’s there.

Archived