The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kronwall demolishes Lee, gets slewfooted by Bailey

ForzaTikare

43 minutes ago, Cramarossa said:

Why is Larkin trying to fight?

31 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

Someone's gotta do it but man he really held his own there.

Kronwalls still got it! That dumb move by Bailey I see after he's getting all this love on Twitter for being an "unsung hero" for the isles. Oops!

I rather have a guy who has the balls to drop the gloves in defense of a teammate than have a bunch of guys who don't.

Canucks' could take a page our of Larkin's book about being a true teammate.

1 minute ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

I rather have a guy who has the balls to drop the gloves in defense of a teammate than have a bunch of guys who don't.

Exactly!  Look how well the Flames have done since Hamonic stood up to Guddy.  Someone on the Islanders should have fought Kronwall immediately after his hit on Lee.  I like what Larkin did.  If you eat a few knuckles fighting big deal.  It’s about being a teammate, and playing the right way.  Besides, maybe the other guy breaks his hand on your skull?  Just do what you’re bloody supposed to do, and stand up for your mates!

8 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Yeah I would love it if pettersson broke his hand and nose because somebody hit gudbranson :picard:

27 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

For a clean hit?? Come on, this crap has been going on for far too long in hockey. Someone gets his lunch handed to him, and wants his team mates to challenge the guy?

25 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Exactly!  Look how well the Flames have done since Hamonic stood up to Guddy.  Someone on the Islanders should have fought Kronwall immediately after his hit on Lee.  I like what Larkin did.  If you eat a few knuckles fighting big deal.  It’s about being a teammate, and playing the right way.  Besides, maybe the other guy breaks his hand on your skull?  Just do what you’re bloody supposed to do, and stand up for your mates!

Did he not get injured for fighting once?

22 minutes ago, johngould21 said:

Did he not get injured for fighting once?

Likely.  It’s a tough game, when played the right way, and injuries happen.  Players need to stand up for one another.  Larkin will be even more respected by his teammates, and with other players too.  

27 minutes ago, johngould21 said:

For a clean hit?? Come on, this crap has been going on for far too long in hockey. Someone gets his lunch handed to him, and wants his team mates to challenge the guy?

Larkin was reacting to a slew foot.  Did you hear Dillon Dube’s comments after the game where Hamonic stood up for him?  I friggin’ hate the Flames, but what Hamonic did (sacrifice for a teammate) made their team stronger.  

38 minutes ago, johngould21 said:

What are you talking about? Larkin was standing up for his teammate because of the slew foot.

Archived