The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Watching the games in Hawaii

wastamaga33

51 minutes ago, DrJockitch said:

Reddit

2 hours ago, wastamaga33 said:

I’ll be in Waikiki over the Christmas holidays and hopefully can watch a few Canuck games has anyone found a place that shows the canucks 

r/hockeystreams to be more specific. Watch any game any time for free. Just google it.

3 hours ago, wastamaga33 said:

I’ll be in Waikiki over the Christmas holidays and hopefully can watch a few Canuck games has anyone found a place that shows the canucks 

When I have been in Maui, pretty much every bar in Lahaina shows hockey games but remember the timezone difference.   Not sure about the other islands.   At Bubby Gumps they gave us the remote one day and we were there about six hours one year watching HNC and drinking stuff with umbrellas and fruit and whatever else they could find in the bar.

You know you are a real fan when you still worry about how to watch Canucks games when you are on vacation in Hawaii. My note to you will be go to a hotel with good wifi, and stream the games on reddit or if you want to pay, you can also pay Rogers NHL to watch them.

I'm there now....what's hockey?

Seriously I thought I'd miss watching the games.  With the time change and the bikinis on the beach I couldn't care less. I would give up an eternity of hockey to miss Canadian winters. I don't even miss playing.

This forum, You tube and sportsnet do enough for me to catch up.

On 12/9/2018 at 2:05 PM, wastamaga33 said:

I was there a few years back and couldn't find anywhere to watch the game. I gave up and caught the updates. Hopefully you have better luck than me. You can still Shotgun Jake on updates!

I came back from Maui yesterday. Fantastic weather. Still love to catch the nux on tv though. Home Games are 5pm hawaii time so it's just getting dark. 

Mulligans on the blue in wailea is a fantastic pub which has 20 tvs and showcases all sports.  They have the whole nhl package so you just show up and ask for the game and they will put it on one of their screens.

Just need to find a pub in Waikiki with the NHL package. Have a great vacation Aloha! GCG!  

Archived