The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Preds 5pm PST Thursday Dec 13 2018 -- All Pettersson All the Time Edition

xereau

I have a feeling the Preds will be bearing down hard in this one... after the loss in Vancouver.

So it may be a tougher contest.

Canucks also need more jump  than they displayed in Columbus... they need a 60 minute effort.

Would not be surprised to see Boeser pop one... he is starting to pick up the pace.

Granlund is also due... and one of the defense... hoping Stecher can finally hit the back of the net and get some offensive confidence.

Been on the east coast in Nova Scotia for the past week. Been keeping up via GDTs. Flying back tomorrow before Seattle on Saturday night, and then back to watching Canucks games on Sunday. Can't wait!!!

Dying to see Leivo and the new dynamic. 

Here on the east coast it's the walking dead Habs, Leafs, Bruins zombies ... and they don't even know why.

One more loss from Green and a serious meeting needs to be held. Wouldn't be surprised with the Aqualinis started firing people starting from the top. Green has been good these last games but thinking about it he's not a coach that takes teams into the playoffs. 

2 minutes ago, FedorFedorov said:

Getting so frustrated. My sex life is gone completely because of this team. I can't stand all the dumb moves. I can't even look my girlfriend in the eyes because it reminds me of the disappointment of my team. 

Maybe if you quit trollerbating it would improve?  You know...sometimes less is more.

Archived