The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Any Fans here going to watch Canucks in Las Vegas March 3rd?

vancouverbucsfan

I'm gonna be there. I'm a 11 game ice pack holder of both the Canucks and Golden Knights(yes I lucked out in getting an 11 game yearly ice pack with the Knights as I started corresponding with the team prior to them coming in to the league) Wondering how many fans here will be heading down. I did last year in March and it was a blast! Wondering if there is a place that most of us Vancouver fans meet up at prior to game? Tons of near buy bars etc., any feedback appreciated. Just got in from watching Canucks defeat Blues at Rogers. Seasons greetings fellow Canuck fans. P.S anyone interested I am trying to move 2 remaining games on my Vegas ice pack. I have Columbus and Florida remaining I am trying to sell at cost. If anyone here is interested pm me. I have 3 upper bowl seats section 204 row P seats 12-13-14. You can 3-D view the seats via the Golden Knights website to view. Their great seats. Merry Christmas fellow canuck fans

2018-19 Golden Knights Schedule .jpg

images.png

IMG_20180613_213756.jpg

2.jpg

Banner-1-20.jpg

30 minutes ago, Shift-4 said:

if tickets weren't so expensive I would go

I want Arizona prices lol

Vegas is still pretty cheap bud...I went last year to the Canucks game (the one where they scored an own goal after pulling the goalie). We got 6 VIP section tix plus parking right across the street for US$850.00... that would run you 4x that in a Canadian arena.

Not sure if I'm going again this year...gotta decide between the March 3rd Vegas game or the 3 game Cali trip in February...can't be away from work to do both...since I did Vegas last year I might do Cali this year...we'll see. Prices are so awesome at any of those venues vs. anywhere in Canada...plus gotta support the lads when out on the road.

Last year in Vegas was awesome! Half of the arena was in Canucks colors...but the Vegas fans were WAY louder! Still...best place to watch a game by far (anyone who hasn't taken in a game yet at T-Mobile...go...you are in for a real show).

4 hours ago, ABNuck said:

Not sure if I'm going again this year...gotta decide between the March 3rd Vegas game or the 3 game Cali trip in February...can't be away from work to do both...since I did Vegas last year I might do Cali this year...we'll see. Prices are so awesome at any of those venues vs. anywhere in Canada...plus gotta support the lads when out on the road.

Do California and come say what's up to me at the SJ game!!

@vancouverbucsfan I keep telling myself I'm gonna stop going to Vegas games but tbh sometimes flying there and sitting in the nosebleeds is actually cheaper than getting great seats in San Jose so who knows, you might see me back this season. 

My seats work out to approximately $95 US dollars each. The Knights charge me a $30 partial season ticket membership fee along with a ridiculous $3 per seat per game arena improvement fee. The arena improvement fee is T-Mobile that charges it and not the team. That is what my Vegas ticket representative told me. I think it is silly considering their building is only a couple of years old and you guys are already doing arena improvements?!?! Yes it'd be nice if their prices were a bit cheaper. @Shift-4 how much is it to go to a game in Arizona buy the way? Or anyone reading? I paid $10 to go see a Ducks Lightning game in Tampa in 2013. Have any of you readers seen the Raiders ticket prices? Their an arm and a leg! I wanted to get Raiders seasons tickets as well but after seeing what their prices were I asked for my $100 US deposit back. They have this ridiculous personal seat licence(PSL) as well as their ticket price of $165 a game. They only have lower bowl seats remaining now in the Black Hole section and the PSL in the endzone is 7 thousand. You go to around the 10 yard line the PSL is $12500 and the 20 yard line $15 thousand US! Just highway robbery! 

C78bDWPX0AA2pee.jpg

8384735_web1_las-vegas-stadium-0407.jpg

2684_vegas_golden_knights-primary-2018.png

Las_Vegas_Stadium_rendering.0.jpg

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, vancouverbucsfan said:

Putting this up here again as the date draws closer. Who is heading to Vegas for the March 3rd game? I'm gonna be there. Is there any particular bar that us Canucks fans are gonna meet up at? Any feedback appreciated, thanks.

IMG_20180613_213756.jpg

Vancouver_Johnny_Canuck_flag.png

2018-19 Golden Knights Schedule .jpg

I’ll be there for sure... However, this is going to be an early game. I probably will be at the Beerhaus. 

On 12/30/2018 at 5:05 PM, redhdlois said:

Anyone thinking of going to the NHL Awards in Vegas ?  Can't find the dates but it's usually end of June.

It usually happened a week after a team won the Stanley Cup, and on a Wednesday. I know for sure I have been to the Awards Show since 2009.

Hey, flying down tomorrow night. I'll be wearing the green Johnny Canuck jersey at the game! I was the only canuck fan there to wear it last year March when I went. I am seated at the top of section 224 in a general admission seat. All fellow Canucks fans there if you'd like to hook up for some beers, etc. feel free to come buy and say hi, peace!

image1.jpeg

2 hours ago, Canucks_fo_life said:

I was in Vegas for the October 24th Canucks and Golden Knights game, was good times, a 3-2 shootout win by Vancouver and insane party atmosphere afterwards. I would definately go down again next season

pay for my ticket ricky and ill go

Archived