The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Western Separatism

ABNuck

1 hour ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

No your already dump hole of a city surrey would fill up with even more meth houses. But I’m sure your already used to that. 

Surrey is 100 times nicer than any city in Alberta.    I have lived in both provinces.

Surrey is so much more beautiful than an Alberta city ....  and a bonus is that BC real estate actually goes up in price and makes for a solid investment.

If Alberta ever learns to diversity their economy or actually invest some of their oil royalties ... maybe they can turn that province around......

What will happen to Alberta's economy when the courts decide Alberta companies need to start compensating BC cities for the damages due to their Oil economy...... ???

https://vancouversun.com/news/local-news/b-c-cities-join-global-movement-asking-oil-companies-for-climate-change-costs

8 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Surrey is 100 times nicer than any city in Alberta.    I have lived in both provinces.

Surrey is so much more beautiful than an Alberta city ....  and a bonus is that BC real estate actually goes up in price and makes for a solid investment.

If Alberta ever learns to diversity their economy or actually invest some of their oil royalties ... maybe they can turn that province around......

What will happen to Alberta's economy when the courts decide Alberta companies need to start compensating BC cities for the damages due to their Oil economy...... ???

https://vancouversun.com/news/local-news/b-c-cities-join-global-movement-asking-oil-companies-for-climate-change-costs

Honestly King Surrey is one of the worst cities in Canada. 

1 minute ago, Ryan Strome said:

Actually BCers are constantly complaining about it and rightfully so. The taxes in BC are ridiculous.

And Albertans constantly complain about the weather because their crappy province gets about 4 weeks of summer each year....... Its ridiculous....

Just now, Ryan Strome said:

Honestly King Surrey is one of the worst cities in Canada. 

Stop by my place in Crescent Beach....   looks like Hawaii where i live in Surrey.....

Probably the best postal code in Canada.   Maybe West Van can compare. 

Just now, kingofsurrey said:

Stop by my place in Crescent Beach....   looks like Hawaii where i live in Surrey.....

Probably the best postal code in Canada.   Maybe West Van can compare. 

West van sucks!  Way too much rain.  White Rock is way better than West 

Van.  You do need a new pier though.  

5 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Actually BCers are constantly complaining about it and rightfully so. The taxes in BC are ridiculous.

I only complain about my property tax. That's some bull$&!# right there.

However, I disagree, whining about taxes isn't as common a pass time in BC and you claim.

I'm not opposed to chipping in for the common good. I don't agree with a lot of how our money is spent, but that's a different topic.

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

West van sucks!  Way too much rain.  White Rock is way better than West 

Van.  You do need a new pier though.  

Hahahah 

Nice one.   It will take months and millions to repair.    My kids used to love jumping off it in the summer.....

1 minute ago, Ryan Strome said:

The sunniest city in Canada is in Alberta and not that far from Calgary.

Yah, Sunny and minus  30 - 40 degrees with the wind chill   is  pretty amazing....   When i lived there my ears would de-thaw  and start to burn by about lunch time....

Just now, Ryan Strome said:

Crescent Beach no thanks. I'm good with Okanagan and Skaha beach. 

Skaha looks decent but i am  not a huge fan of Euroasian  Milfoil .

When i think of Europe i think of wine and cheeses.... Not some plant growth spreading like wild fire across my lake.....

Just now, Gnarcore said:

I agree...but we have far more reason to leave than Quebec...

I would love to leave with Quebec.....   great food and fine women in the Belle Province...... 

People in Quebec know how to live and have a good time...

1 minute ago, kingofsurrey said:

I would love to leave with Quebec.....   great food and fine women in the Belle Province...... 

People in Quebec know how to live and have a good time...

I've lived in Montreal....it's great 2.5 months of the year.  However, that province is a sponge off the rest of us. Only Quebec would have students walk out over minor tuition hikes that still left them paying less than the rest of the country. 

Archived