The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] WINNIPEG JETS @ VANCOUVER CANUCKS | DEC.22 | 7:00PM | CBC CLOWNS | SN650 |

J-23

REFEREES

Ian Walsh #29 Graham Skilliter #24
  IW29.jpg GS24.jpg
Games 18-19 32 32
Career Games 1099 360
First NHL Game 10/14/00 1/28/13
Birthplace Philadelphia, PA La Ronge, SK

LINESMEN

Lonnie Cameron #74 Travis Gawryletz #67
  LC74.jpg TG67.jpg
Games 18-19 33 33
Career Games 1516 59
First NHL Game 10/5/96 11/8/17
Birthplace Victoria, BC Trail, BC

Just now, Dombrova22 said:

Might have to go out and grab something to drink for this game... gonna be really good regardless of the outcome I'm thinking! 

I'm thinking you reminded me parts of a song by Alestorm " Drink"

We are here to drink your beer

Your alcohol to us will fall
'Cause we are here to drink your beer

29 minutes ago, PistolPete13 said:

Zamboni is HOF in my books. He got us through a lot of dark days on this board. 

He made the greatest post in cdc history in my opinion, its still my laptop wall paper to this day. Idk if it was his photoshop or he found it....but the Scooby Doo gang pulling a David Booth mask off of Kyle Wellwood, was the greatest thing I have ever seen on this board.

33 minutes ago, A.V.'s slurp said:

He made the greatest post in cdc history in my opinion, its still my laptop wall paper to this day. Idk if it was his photoshop or he found it....but the Scooby Doo gang pulling a David Booth mask off of Kyle Wellwood, was the greatest thing I have ever seen on this board.

I gotta see this... Please post! 

1 hour ago, PistolPete13 said:

I like your thinking ibatch. One modification would be that only those teams that have to make equalization payments should be eligible to select one contract.

It grinds my gears that some of the welfare recipients might be allowed to use funding from the Canucks to sign star players

Canucks used to be one of those team. When loonie was low American teams subsidized Canadian teams including Canucks. 

Archived