The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Winnipeg Jets at Vancouver Canucks | Dec. 22, 2018

-Vintage Canuck-

3 minutes ago, shazzam said:

Would like to see Guddy initiate more. He's more reactionary. Jake could be nastier with his hits.

I think he (EG) has some sort of injury to his shoulder. 

Noticed him not engaging in scrums last 2 games.. something wrong with his right arm/shoulder

Game talk: I'm really happy with how the boys played.

Credit to the Jets. They let us come at them, with a back up keeper and made him look great. &^@# you guys. We played like the better team and deserved a better fate.

Refs ride the short bus with the tools at DoPS. Kiss my butt, douchebags

2 minutes ago, hockeyville88 said:

Yes, the refs missed some calls. But we didn't lose because of them. We played a fantastic game against one of the league's best teams, but just couldn't finish 

More shots missed high than there were shots on goal.  Gotta hit the net to score.

I'm so goddamn pissed. Refs were &^@#ing jokes tonight. Jets played dirty all game and got away with that high hit at the end. I'm so goddamn tired of guys being allowed to run our players without repercussions.

Jets didn't deserve a point in this let alone a win.

The difference between a great team and us. They buried at least one of their golden opportunities. Ours went by the way side. Good hard fought game. Low scoring, but wasn't boring. Marky still playing outta his mind. Team is still super young, sooner or later they'll start to capitalize on these opportunities as they gain more experience.

Just now, Qwags said:

On the plus, we dominated a Cup contender. Need a puck moving D-man.

Need a RH Dman who can walk the line on PP desperately.. 

When everyone healthy I think JB makes a trade try to get one.. it'll be hard tho. Maybe he can find a diamond in the rough. 

1 minute ago, 24K PureCool said:

Forget about the next game when we get these clowns. All the players should just keep hitting the refs all game long. I don't care if we lose 40-0. I want these refs to refuse to come out in the third.

I want them to be physically unable to eat solid food, let alone rig a hockey game.

Archived