The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] 12/27/18 Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers - Live at Rogers Place 6PM PST

Twilight Sparkle

Vancouver Friends vs. Edmonton Buddies

Live: 6:00PM PST

SN1/P/E/O/650

Rogers Place

Projected line-ups from the 22nd

*card subject to change

DvEZHTcVYAM_Agy.jpg:large

Team Leaders

Friends:

98ww1h.jpg

Buddies

2hzsvid.jpg

December 16, 2018

The Vancouver Friends played a tight checking game that limited Connor McGuy's roll in the game. However, after the game, Darnell Buddy had some words about the Friends' play.

They were hitting, guy! They were also farting on us, friend! This is unacceptable! It’s been going on all year, buddy! I don't understand why they are letting everyone do this to us, guy! The Edmonton Buddies won't stand for this, friend!

2ebgxtc.jpg

24v1sw6.jpg

jl6p8k.jpg

Edmonton's Coach Guy revising their special teams plans against the Friends

n6xqnp.jpg

Upon Darnell's comments, Coach Guy demanded Commissioner Gary Bettman attend their next game in Edmonton.

1z5lz6v.jpg

Foolish people! I will take all hitting away from your game! Anyone hitting will be banished in to the depths of Hell, forever! I've also brought in my, uhhh, friend... George Parros to make sure that there is no physicality in this game!

What?! They're stacking the decks against the Friends! Why's George Parros here?!

juil1w.jpg

With the deck stacked against the Vancouver Friends, The Bo believes in his team.

2explpz.jpg

Finally... The Bo has come back! to Edmonton! Now The Bo says this: Afraid? Dan Murphy you actually stand there and ask The Bo, is he afraid of the Edmonton Buddies? Even though The Bo respects the Buddies, even though The Bo can see right past Gary Bettman's little games he's trying to play. Despite all that, the fact still remains that The Bo is afraid of NO ONE! But you see The Bo doesn't want to talk about what he is afraid of, no. The Bo wants to talk about what makes him happy. Seeing as this is the Christmas season.. it reminds The Bo of his very favorite Christmas story entitled, 'Bowie, The People's Reindeer'. You see Bowie, the reindeer was very large and very tall, and unlike George Parros, he actually had a set of balls. All the other jabroni reindeer used to be so jealous and look at him in vain because they couldn't stand the fact that all the people would be chanting his name... Then one foggy Christmas Eve, Santa was drunk and full of gas. So Bowie took his big bag of toys and shoved them straight up Santa's candy ass! You see Edmonton, considering this is the Christmas Season and The Bo has one more thing to say....'You better...not laugh, better not cry, better not pout Bo's tellin' you why. The Bo is coming to town... To kick your monkey asses, ALLLLL over Edmonton! IF YOU SMELL WHAT THE BO IS COOKIN!

11id2c4.jpg

Archived