The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Where do the Canucks stay when visiting Montreal?

hatedkid666

Ive been a Montreal resident  for about 5 years now and have seen my Canucks every time they've rolled into town. This year im taking my lovely girlfriend to her first ever game and got especially good seats for the occasion. In addition to all this I was hoping we could get the opportunity to meet some of the players and was assuming their hotel lobby would be the best spot, just for a quick photo and what not. So I was hoping someone on this forum would have some insight as to where they might be staying when they come next week. I would appreciate the help!

7 hours ago, hatedkid666 said:

Ive been a Montreal resident  for about 5 years now and have seen my Canucks every time they've rolled into town. This year im taking my lovely girlfriend to her first ever game and got especially good seats for the occasion. In addition to all this I was hoping we could get the opportunity to meet some of the players and was assuming their hotel lobby would be the best spot, just for a quick photo and what not. So I was hoping someone on this forum would have some insight as to where they might be staying when they come next week. I would appreciate the help!

Think that maybe going down to the warmup with a sign asking for a selfie might be less stalky and accomplish the same thing.  Wear some Canuck colours, you will pop right out of the crowd ( and your pics will have them in uniform).

Its a raucous building, a little steep and crammed in for me but most site lines are good unless your back in the nose bleeds looking at the news desks. 

Will be there too (coming in from outside of OTT), maybe I will get some beer and popcorn and watch out for you with your sign. 

Enjoy the game though. If your desperate I’m sure google will get you where you want to go to eventually.

8 hours ago, hatedkid666 said:

Sofitel on Sherbrooke

Archived