The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Leafs acquire Hutchinson from FLA

NucksCelts

2 hours ago, Me_ said:

Nilsson is worth a 3rd at the deadline.

Nilsson is only worth anything if a team needs a backup goalie. It doesn't matter the quality of the player if there's no market and goaltending is generally a position that doesn't need to be filled come TDL time unless a team gets an injury just before.

3 minutes ago, theo5789 said:

Nilsson is only worth anything if a team needs a backup goalie. It doesn't matter the quality of the player if there's no market and goaltending is generally a position that doesn't need to be filled come TDL time unless a team gets an injury just before.

Kinda like NASCAR; you wanna see an accident but you pray no one gets hurt.

18 hours ago, Shift-4 said:

just a pulled vagina

Yeah...….I have played hockey for 50+ years...….locker room talk, should stay in the locker room

Not on a public forum...

I would not think the women on here appreciate the joke...…..a little respect!

What do you think?

On 12/29/2018 at 10:05 AM, Canuckster86 said:

Hey Jimbo, see this AHL G get a 5th, I hope you can at WORST get the same for Nilsson at the TDL. Time for Demko to get some NHL games in the new year imo. That way he can train extra hard in the off season after getting a taste of the NHL 

He may have been offered that pick. But choose the 2019 6th instead to create hype for the draft.

Why not we got good scouts and a player in 2019 can help the team quicker then a 2020 draft eligible player.

5 minutes ago, Me_ said:

Testing the waters for a Doughty deadline trade?

11M dollar cap hit on a team that already has 2 other guys (Tavares and Nylander) eating up 28% of their cap and still have to pay Matthews and Marner at least 10M each since that's what Nylander got.

Unless they are trading one of Tavares, Nylander, Marner or Matthews straight across, acquiring Doughty has ZERO chance of happening.

On 12/29/2018 at 11:05 AM, Canuckster86 said:

Hey Jimbo, see this AHL G get a 5th, I hope you can at WORST get the same for Nilsson at the TDL. Time for Demko to get some NHL games in the new year imo. That way he can train extra hard in the off season after getting a taste of the NHL 

Pretty sure you jinxed us.

On 12/29/2018 at 5:20 PM, Me_ said:

Nilsson is worth a 3rd at the deadline.

Put the bottle down.

On 12/29/2018 at 7:51 PM, TheRick said:

Leafs got shellacked 4 - 0! ::D

Actually maybe you jinxed us.

On 1/3/2019 at 12:33 PM, RonMexico said:

11M dollar cap hit on a team that already has 2 other guys (Tavares and Nylander) eating up 28% of their cap and still have to pay Matthews and Marner at least 10M each since that's what Nylander got.

Unless they are trading one of Tavares, Nylander, Marner or Matthews straight across, acquiring Doughty has ZERO chance of happening.

Contract manipulation.

Archived