The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia 2018: The year of the missing mafia

Zfetch

18 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

The vote on Stamkos was mainly for pressure. It's my mistake for not returning before nightfall but I was not gonna vote doubt tea anyways. Even in retrospect I don't think leaving the vote on Stamkos is necessarily that bad.

Uh, I don't know if I buy that. 

Hold up. Unvote

1 minute ago, falcon45ca said:

BW also had a post earlier about the town being in a loss situation due to 3ps and Mafia numbers left? 

That was last round.

Yep, ok, sounds good. Very TP mindset. Wanker

What kind of TP isn't concerned with the numbers game? I'm TP and my entire play at nightfall was about my concern for it.

4 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Falcon, imagine we're all playing mafia IRL and you're speaking to us this way. Would it be appropriate?

Awe, muffin. If were playing IRL, and THE TOWNS LIFE IS ON THE LINE...

Ask YOURSELF

Would you pansy foot around? Or would you be adamant about how you feel?

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

My theorizing about the roles led to me suggesting we may be in a LYLO, yes. I don't see how a mistake like that is necessarily from a wolf's mindset.

Well, pardon me for not assuming what you thought was suggested about your theories...

Cuz I'm a mind reader 

28 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

The vote on Stamkos was mainly for pressure. It's my mistake for not returning before nightfall but I was not gonna vote doubt tea anyways. Even in retrospect I don't think leaving the vote on Stamkos is necessarily that bad.

Well with this mindset, you didn't fear of being killed during nightfall, even though you left well before nightfall. Your final vote was a pressure vote at the conclusion of round 4. That doesn't really make sense to me. 

Who would you have voted for if you returned if Stamkos wasn't your final vote?

2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Well with this mindset, you didn't fear of being killed during nightfall, even though you left well before nightfall. Your final vote was a pressure vote at the conclusion of round 4. That doesn't really make sense to me. 

I mean, I don't know. I have no idea what goes on in your life. Maybe your husband choked on some food and needed to be taken to the hospital, but I think it's a fair question to ask considering how far we are into the game.

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I already told you I didn't intend on leaving the pressure vote as my final move. I got caught up with stuff. 

I likely would have pushed for DM since he had the next highest votes I believe. I may have gauged the appetite for a falcon or Stamkos lynch too.

Archived