The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia 2018: The year of the missing mafia

Zfetch

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

I don't understand. I haven't seen the cult have killing powers before. Is that possible?

Yup and then you get to call them the cultafia. They almost always win. 

If the Cult is not exterminated within the first two game Days, they almost inevitably win. 

^ MafiaScum Wiki

11 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Unvote; Doubt tea 

112, thoughts on BJ? Like, he has to be scum given the numbers we're working with. 

How do I end up in the wrong end of the numbers? Look at someone like DM and DT and tell me they have been playing a more TP oriented wincon game than me.

Heck, I'm the one who brought up cults. I'm the one that suggested their may be a potential leak in that PM chat. And most importantly, I wasn't part of any stupid PM that featured players random players. 

I blame milk...which sucks. Because he is the only one I feel I can trust right now given that the judge thing went through. 

How do I end up in the wrong end of the numbers? Look at someone like DM and DT and tell me they have been playing a more TP oriented wincon game than me.

Heck, I'm the one who brought up cults. I'm the one that suggested their may be a potential leak in that PM chat. And most importantly, I wasn't part of any stupid PM that featured players random players. 

I blame milk...which sucks. Because he is the only one I feel I can trust right now given that the judge thing went through. 

ugh, typing is hard right now.

Because of deduction. There are likely only 4 other villagers and I easily can see you not being included.

You're good enough to do any of those things as scum.

3 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

You can trust me, big guy.

You can trust me.

Archived