The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia 2018: The year of the missing mafia

Zfetch

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

Maybe you would've made the cut if you weren't so hyper-concerned with my read on you.

You're honestly acting like you're an upset wolf that thinks he played well enough to earn a town read.

No, I'm honestly just annoyed with you, like you were with me earlier. That Virt joke irritated me for some reason when it shouldn't have. I didn't have guns drawn or ready for your schitick.

First off, before we jump to conclusions, I'm still not convinced that it was a 3P kill. What if milk, was killed and turned into the SK like he said he would if he was? Would Zfetch put a mafia kill role, an SK kill role, and a 3P kill role against the TP? That seems like a game destined for disaster. I don't think Zfetch would do that because the game would have basically ended in that theory if milk was killed.

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

First off, before we jump to conclusions, I'm still not convinced that it was a 3P kill. What if milk, was killed and turned into the SK like he said he would if he was? Would Zfetch put a mafia kill role, an SK kill role, and a 3P kill role against the TP? That seems like a game destined for disaster. I don't think Zfetch would do that because the game would have basically ended in that theory if milk was killed.

@Beluga Whale right?

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Is this man serious?

It did not stop there

Master Radishes body was found in the mess. It is believed that the converted acted to show loyalty to their new faction. Family can be forgiving through the most gruesome horrors.

Beware of the converted. Do not trust anyone.

TP:

1. One One Two - Vanilla TP

6. Milk and Honey - Judge

8. Stamkos - TP
16. Blue Jay - I'm going to bank on it that he's TP

Scum:

10. Doubt Tea - We have to assume he's scum imo.

7. The Jazz97 - Cultist

1 TP, 2 scum:
11. Falcon

4. Beluga Whale
17. Darth Melvin

Right or wrong?

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Out of fear for the resurgence of the mafia, a townsperson has had a change of heart 

It says out of fear for the resurgence of the mafia.

Yeah I guess it is possible there is no cult and the mafia are doing the converting. Seems super OP that the mafia would have two kills last night though. 

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

Yeah I guess it is possible there is no cult and the mafia are doing the converting. Seems super OP that the mafia would have two kills last night though. 

I'm not sure yet. Why did jump guns blazing with your cult theory though? You seemed convinced right away. I thought there was at first but now I'm not sure. The killing and the wording has me taking me a pause. I don't want to rule out the presence of a 3P, but why would there killings start now? Everyone who has been eliminated has been either mafia or TP so I don't think anything has been triggered like the twin role before.

4 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I'm not sure yet. Why did jump guns blazing with your cult theory though? You seemed convinced right away. I thought there was at first but now I'm not sure. The killing and the wording has me taking me a pause. I don't want to rule out the presence of a 3P, but why would there killings start now? Everyone who has been eliminated has been either mafia or TP so I don't think anything has been triggered like the twin role before.

Not sure. Zfetch listed cult as a possible role so I've kind of assumed that to be the case since we heard about conversions. On second thought, I see that it's definitely plausible that we just have a mafia with converting abilities. 

If there's cult with killing abilities then they are probably very limited. 

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

Not sure. Zfetch listed cult as a possible role so I've kind of assumed that to be the case since we heard about conversions. On second thought, I see that it's definitely plausible that we just have a mafia with converting abilities. 

If there's cult with killing abilities then they are probably very limited. 

Knowing Zfetch, he probably made up the role while designing this game format.

Archived