Mafia 2018: The year of the missing mafia

Zfetch

3 hours ago, 112 said:

Vote thejazz97

OBVIOUS CULTIST

:huh:

3 hours ago, 112 said:

His posting has absolutely changed.

It has, and to answer BJ, or BW, or whoever you were responding to, I haven't had the time to be as invested in this. In the time since I "haven't been as invested", I've been at work, at the Prime Minister's town hall, at a bar with some friends, and I came home tired and wanting to go to sleep for my class this morning.

I just haven't had the time. And now I know how otherwise felt.

3 hours ago, 112 said:

i really don't like this, can't really pin down why

I mean, I haven't played the strongest of games since Wednesday afternoon. If you don't like it, I'm sorry. But I am still vanilla TP. I can't really say anything though because if I was a cultist I'd be saying the exact same things :lol: IDK how I can prove I'm not cult now though. I don't think I can.

alright so looks like the game is almost over and i'm going to come clean. i'm the doctor. i have to restrict myself to post minimum 2 times to save myself and 10 times to save someone else. round 1 i chose to save BW, in round 2, 112 and in round 3 Master Radish. Not sure why Master radish would be mafia killed then if I saved him so probably the cult killed him or SK or something like that.

Anyways, should look at people that have been hard targeting me (BJ22)

Vote BlueJay 22

2 hours ago, Doubt Tea said:

alright so looks like the game is almost over and i'm going to come clean. i'm the doctor. i have to restrict myself to post minimum 2 times to save myself and 10 times to save someone else. round 1 i chose to save BW, in round 2, 112 and in round 3 Master Radish. Not sure why Master radish would be mafia killed then if I saved him so probably the cult killed him or SK or something like that.

Vote BlueJay 22

Lies. You had 8 posts in round 2. 

VOTE DOUBT TEA

2 hours ago, Doubt Tea said:

Vote BlueJay 22

Should be easy to prove once again. Somebody look at his post count again, and see if it adds up.

29 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

There is no way Zfetch would put a 2 post restriction on the doctor this game to self save. That makes no sense. Voting is one post in itself, so the doc would be allowed 1 more post the entire round in order to save himself?

That's speculation.  Why post this? 

On 1/8/2019 at 10:16 AM, Doubt Tea said:

he said that as a joke when he put on aladeen's profile picture

thats in response to 112 thinking it was aladeen and fooled him

On 1/8/2019 at 10:17 AM, Doubt Tea said:

sus on the bandwagon

On 1/8/2019 at 6:35 PM, Doubt Tea said:

Vote AV

On 1/8/2019 at 7:18 PM, Doubt Tea said:

i was pm'ing zfetch who i was originally going to role block

On 1/8/2019 at 7:19 PM, Doubt Tea said:

i told you, i can only role block if i make less than 10 posts a round but since nightfall was 3 days in round 1 and almost 2 days in round 2, i dont think i will hit that threshold again 

On 1/8/2019 at 7:20 PM, Doubt Tea said:

JL hasn't said anything the whole game

On 1/8/2019 at 7:22 PM, Doubt Tea said:

invite me

On 1/8/2019 at 7:42 PM, Doubt Tea said:

MH claimed JL to be role blocker

On 1/8/2019 at 7:53 PM, Doubt Tea said:

i called out Darth Melvin after all his votes.

On 1/8/2019 at 8:46 PM, Doubt Tea said:

Even though this is a fetch game, I don't see the point of having six posts in leeway in order for your vote to count

i have 10 post maximum for my special powers to activate, not my vote to count

Along with that, he hasn't changed his play to accommodate. 

actually i have. i posted less (this is my 9th post). I know that the more I post, the more the more experienced players will question and I may look more scummy when in fact I am town. Sometimes, less is more.

In terms of scum list, i have AV and Darth Melvin as scum

43 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

I went back and counted he had actually ten posts, his tenth post was a scum list.

You’re right. I missed some when I went back and looked the other day. 

However, we all missed an OMGUS, hope I’m using it right, with you two at the beginning of round 2. You looked like you were bussing each other a bit as well. 

Archived