The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia 2018: The year of the missing mafia

Zfetch

3 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

That's fair. I believe that.

I know you enjoyed those times you tricked me. :P

My mindset is the same as my town mindset: win the game at all costs. I try to only make the optimal choice for my team no matter what.

Good, so you understand I would have f**king killed you already if I had a killing role just for your mouth. Even including the vig :lol:

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

If I re-read Zfetch's writing, it sounds like the mafioso who turned was responsible for his kill, rather than like an MK. 

Who would have wanted MR dead in that situation? I feel it is possible to target the converted person if we re read the round before he died.

It would seem so but it's possible the entire mafia team had input into the choice.

I also feel like MR is an easy choice for anyone to make.

4 hours ago, 112 said:

Unvote; Vote Stamkos

4 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

Unvote; Vote Stamkos

Wait, time out.

Why did this happen, and why is this BW's final vote?

How did Stamkos become more suspicious than DT, the doctor without border claims, and DM, who I'm pretty sure wrote his manifesto thinking he was going to die before somehow surviving 2 lynches!

2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Wait, time out.

Why did this happen, and why is this BW's final vote?

How did Stamkos become more suspicious than DT, the doctor without border claims, and DM, who I'm pretty sure wrote his manifesto thinking he was going to die before somehow surviving 2 lynches!

The vote on Stamkos was mainly for pressure. It's my mistake for not returning before nightfall but I was not gonna vote doubt tea anyways. Even in retrospect I don't think leaving the vote on Stamkos is necessarily that bad.

BW is Mafia

If I'm wrong, Fuggit, I've been wrong before. The damn whale has been on my scum list since the beginning, yet I'm on that chubby wannabe Orca's list since the beginning???? Of the freaking game?????

I haven't been lynched nor MKd???

Cuz why?

Explain.

VOTE BW

1 minute ago, falcon45ca said:

BW is Mafia

If I'm wrong, Fuggit, I've been wrong before. The damn whale has been on my scum list since the beginning, yet I'm on that chubby wannabe Orca's list since the beginning???? Of the freaking game?????

I haven't been lynched nor MKd???

Cuz why?

Explain.

VOTE BW

I don't follow. Why would the mafia ever MK you? Why are any of these things bad?

Now 3rd. 

Any TRUE TP, why am I not dead, if NOT to leave an easy to rally lynch against a TP the beezwaxxxxxer can easily lead the others against? One the bizznitch has had a scum lean on the entire game.

Name 1 single round BW hasnt had me on the crappola list. Just 1.

I look forward to your responses. 

Archived