Zfetch

1. One One Two 

4. Beluga Whale

6. Milk and Honey

8. Stamkos

11. Falcon
16. Blue Jay
17. Darth Melvin

Thats who’s left. If there are two cult members, then that leaves 3/4 TP and 2/1 mafia members. 

For all of you saying that myself and 1/2 other people have turned, than the numbers don’t work and we lose. 

@112

Check my posts. I haven’t been on the forum much because I’ve had so much going on. Even though this forum is my main news source for all things hockey. When I’m on the forum, I’ve posted in this thread. I’m doing everything I can and we need to quit screwing around since if we lose a TP tonight in lynch and another gets MKed, 

WE 

ARE 

DEAD 

VOTE DM

3 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

u dirty rat don't want to figure out who is trying to kill me. 

vote 112

dumb vote

In all seriousness, I'll be on tonight but don't know if I'll be able to be on around nightfall.

I'm going to come out with a hard disagreement I have with one of BW's posts. Earlier he called falcon's tirade a genuine frustrated towny response to the accusations that were mounting against him, whereas I saw the whole series of posts he made as a wolfy act.

I've quoted it before, but did anyone else see something wrong with falcon's DT vote? I mean, I wasn't sure falcon was even keeping track of the thread enough to know about the doctor claim, and he just says he doesn't believe it without explaining why. It was not a good enough post for the importance his vote had.

DM has done absolutely nothing since MH saved him in the lynch. He’s laying low because he knows as soon as he posts then people will be suspicious of him again. Quit pansying around 

A brief ISO of falcon appears to show that he's just voting for whomever he feels he can get lynched.

Don't get me wrong; I've been extremely uncertain, especially in this round, and I've switched votes dozens of times. I think the difference between falcon and me is that he wants to wagon--as in, he's going with whatever he thinks he can swing.

He voted for BW at the beginning of the round after I posted some paranoid word salad about the whale.

Then, after BJ and I voted DM, falcon waits until the morning and switches off of the BW vote and goes with DM, who was then leading in votes.

And a few posts later, BW votes for Stamkos and falcon just goes with the flow, changing to Stamkos in light of some evidence that really wasn't that incriminating.

idk.

9 minutes ago, 112 said:

A brief ISO of falcon appears to show that he's just voting for whomever he feels he can get lynched.

Don't get me wrong; I've been extremely uncertain, especially in this round, and I've switched votes dozens of times. I think the difference between falcon and me is that he wants to wagon--as in, he's going with whatever he thinks he can swing.

He voted for BW at the beginning of the round after I posted some paranoid word salad about the whale.

Then, after BJ and I voted DM, falcon waits until the morning and switches off of the BW vote and goes with DM, who was then leading in votes.

And a few posts later, BW votes for Stamkos and falcon just goes with the flow, changing to Stamkos in light of some evidence that really wasn't that incriminating.

idk.

Like, he did even express any suspicions of BW prior to this? It feels like it just came out of nowhere in all of its opportunistic glory.

Why is my name even coming up at all? Everything I’ve done is to help the TP, I made the voting history and I’m trying to find time to make another, all of my free time is in this very thread (I haven’t touched NHL19 in almost a week) and there’s so many better options at this point. I’m vanilla TP and I have not been “converted” as some of you want to think. Come on guys seriously. 

2 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

Why is my name even coming up at all? Everything I’ve done is to help the TP, I made the voting history and I’m trying to find time to make another, all of my free time is in this very thread (I haven’t touched NHL19 in almost a week) and there’s so many better options at this point. I’m vanilla TP and I have not been “converted” as some of you want to think. Come on guys seriously. 

Iktf

I haven't played Skyrim in forever because of this game. :lol:

Just now, Stamkos said:

What’s the premise?

Dragons are returning after they were thought to be extinct for many eons. They're ruled by an evil one called Alduin (meaning world-eater or smth). You play as the Dovahkiin (Dragonborn) and have the unique ability to absorb dragons' souls, killing them and gaining power to use for learning 'shouts' (different shouts have different effects, most are used in combat). Also, there's a civil war going on which you're allowed to pick a side in. You have to kill Alduin and restore peace to Skyrim.

All the fun is in the sidequests, though. There's lots of freedom, and you don't have to do the main quest if you don't want to.

Just now, 112 said:

Dragons are returning after they were thought to be extinct for many eons. They're ruled by an evil one called Alduin (meaning world-eater or smth). You play as the Dovahkiin (Dragonborn) and have the unique ability to absorb dragons' souls, killing them and gaining power to use for learning 'shouts' (different shouts have different effects, most are used in combat). Also, there's a civil war going on which you're allowed to pick a side in. You have to kill Alduin and restore peace to Skyrim.

All the fun is in the sidequests, though. There's lots of freedom, and you don't have to do the main quest if you don't want to.

Sounds a bit like Tomb Raider in which the fun is in the side quests. May need a look at it

3 minutes ago, 112 said:

Why do you feel DM is the best option? Thoughts on falcon?

As I said before, he’s laying low, seemingly to avoid confrontation. 

I almost guarantee Falcon is not TP. Be it mafia or Cult, I think we go for him next round, if there is one

Archived