The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia 2018: The year of the missing mafia

Zfetch

1 minute ago, 112 said:

Iirc Zfetch wrote that the faction the player was converted to got an extra kill because that player wanted to demonstrate loyalty

Doesn't tell us anything

I never saw anything like that. I just remember the bottom of nightfall saying beware the converted

19 minutes ago, 112 said:

getting wolfy vibes from this tbh

19 minutes ago, 112 said:

Not that I necessarily diagree.

Why? If you agree with it, why is mine wolfy and yours isn’t? Just wondering. 

1 minute ago, 112 said:

Fair- would also explain the jazz kill? i.e. the mafia was hunting for cultists.

I'm still not sold on it.

I’m assuming it has something to do with Jazz being basically confirmed tp, but he wouldn’t be likely to be saved by a doctor. Idk

Just now, Stamkos said:

Why? If you agree with it, why is mine wolfy and yours isn’t? Just wondering. 

I just didn't like how it was written; there's nothing too wrong with the content and I think it would be a weak thing to lynch you over, so I didn't press it much.

I'm just sharing thoughts for the other TP.

1 minute ago, 112 said:

I just didn't like how it was written; there's nothing too wrong with the content and I think it would be a weak thing to lynch you over, so I didn't press it much.

I'm just sharing thoughts for the other TP.

Fair response

2 hours ago, milk and honey said:

i got informed that I am about to die but I have to do certain activities that I need clarifying to help the town win. If I don't post 25times this round only 3people can vote tomorrow. if we don't vote a scum out tonight "the year 2018 will become the year of utter confusion of a messy honey milk mess" I am trying my best to leave u guys with as much info as possible but ya know vote for me. also bj is just so scummy If I could convert  as scum I would choose bj or u. HM of falcon/stamkos sure as hell wouldn't convert bw he is a clean sexy majestic whale 

Clearly the poison has reached your brain.

2 minutes ago, 112 said:

I'll be honest: I'm not seeing things the way BW is very suddenly this round.

It would explain why his posts have been giving me different vibes this round. 

Also of note, Falcon added BW over five hours ago (that’s when BW last saw it, 6 hours ago for falcon) to that PM, well before any mention it exists. That doesn’t sit well with me at all. 

On 1/1/2019 at 7:47 PM, 112 said:

112 spam is best spam. I hope y'all are ready for another round of unpalatable and only-sometimes-on-topic one-liners from yours truly, because I'm going to be bringing the heat when Zfetch gets over his New Year's hangover and starts the game.

And oh, did I ever bring it. B)

Hot take: 112 has a better quality and output of spam than m&h will ever enjoy.

34 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

You totally changed your style of play! At least when you were on you were making good posts. Last round you were panicking the whole time, not a good look. As well, 112 makes some really good points.

Now help us lynch DM

It’s possible to have the opinion of a player develop, but he’s telling someone who he was suspicious of earlier to hop on board with his vote?

Stamkos :mellow:

Archived