The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia 2018: The year of the missing mafia

Zfetch

16 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

How do you know this? Sorry if it's been answered already. 

Also, there's nothing towny about Stamkos' entrance today. Seems like he's desperate to lynch either Falcon or DM. 

It said he was last active before the timestamp of his then-last comment.

I don't know how exactly the software works, though. It could be that the 'last active' feature only teacks the last page they visited and doesn't reset when a post is made.

I saw the same thing with Stamkos yesterday fwiw, so I'm just going to treat it as null.

11 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

Yeah, but it would be a  slick way to get town cred.

UNVOTE, VOTE DM

For being confusing at best, and a tattle tale at worst.

Ok 112. In retrospect this doesn't look great. I don't see why he's abandoning his scum read on me and the vote does seem opportunistic. 

Also, I honestly don't know if DM giving up is a scum or town tell. 

7 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Ok 112. In retrospect this doesn't look great. I don't see why he's abandoning his scum read on me and the vote does seem opportunistic. 

And now he's voting Stamkos with me. So it seems like he has substantially more trust in me but I don't see where that change of heart came from. It was just last night that he was outlining why he thought I was scum. 

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

And now he's voting Stamkos with me. So it seems like he has substantially more trust in me but I don't see where that change of heart came from. It was just last night that he was outlining why he thought I was scum. 

He also shaded us both to Stamkos in that PM before changing his mind in the thread when it seemed beneficial.

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

Is there anyone that has DM as their primary target right now? Because I don't think he'd actually quit like that if he was mafia. 

I'm fine with picking between Stamkos and Falcon because I'm so certain one of them is mafia. 

DM is my secondary target to falcon.

Is there anyone that has DM as their primary target right now? Because I don't think he'd actually quit like that if he was mafia. 

I'm fine with picking between Stamkos and Falcon because I'm so certain one of them is mafia. 

Really? Because counter argument, I feel like he would want to be around for his potential mislynch so that he could shove it back in our faces. I know that's not a gameplay argument and more meta, but I have gameplay arguments lined up as well.

Surprised you guys (112, BJ) aren't more curious about the Jazz kill. Sure, he was almost locked as TP but I thought that kill was definitely coming for one of us. It makes me uncomfortable; like the mafia aren't scared of me. 

Oh I get the same feeling.

It's why I've been paranoid about you and seriously entertaining BJ as a scum possibility.

Surprised you guys (112, BJ) aren't more curious about the Jazz kill. Sure, he was almost locked as TP but I thought that kill was definitely coming for one of us. It makes me uncomfortable; like the mafia aren't scared of me. 

I believe my mindset at the time was that Jazz was getting a lot of TP cred/clearances from everybody for sharing the baka PM with the TP Alliance. I don't think anyone had him as a top suspect, other than 112, but that was for cult.

I'm still more curious about the MR kill, and I really haven't done a good job of looking into his play before he died.

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I believe my mindset at the time was that Jazz was getting a lot of TP cred/clearances from everybody for sharing the baka PM with the TP Alliance. I don't think anyone had him as a top suspect, other than 112, but that was for cult.

I'm still more curious about the MR kill, and I really haven't done a good job of looking into his play before he died.

MR was definitely after DM near the end. But also, he's the type of player you always expect to get MK'd. 

Why don't you agree with what I'm seeing in Stammer?

A lot of it comes down to gut feelings, some of it comes down to seeing falcon/Stamkos as town/wolf (the PM + hard bussing that would be going on if they're wolfmates makes me think they're not).

Stamkos has had a lot of questionable posts, but he's also made some highly TP gestures in my mind. I see worse from falcon and less of the good stuff. I've outlined my arguments against falcon and know you just read them over.

Archived