The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia 2018: The year of the missing mafia

Rate this topic

Zfetch

5 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Really? Because counter argument, I feel like he would want to be around for his potential mislynch so that he could shove it back in our faces. I know that's not a gameplay argument and more meta, but I have gameplay arguments lined up as well.

I think DM tries way harder as mafia. I don't think he'd just quit and give us the satisfaction of lynching him so easily. Also, I don't think he'd abandon is wolfbros. 

But maybe I'm giving too much credit?

Were any of 112/DM's posts deleted by Deb. Because I may have missed something that was said. 

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

MR was definitely after DM near the end. But also, he's the type of player you always expect to get MK'd. 

Yes, but again, was his kill a 2nd MK, or did the turned mafia pick him out specifically?

Notice how this game has had only 1 round where 2 night kills happened, and that was the night prior to Zfetch warning us about a turned TP...coincidence?

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Yes, but again, was his kill a 2nd MK, or did the turned mafia pick him out specifically?

Notice how this game has had only 1 round where 2 night kills happened, and that was the night prior to Zfetch warning us about a turned TP...coincidence?

Definitely not a coincidence. If the mafia converted a player, I'd wager that person got a one-time killing ability. I also imagine they got to discuss the kill with the mafia team.

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

I'm starting to get really anxious. I wish people were here to plead their case. 

I think all three of us could CFD DM if we wanted to. But I feel better about a falcon lynch.

Yeah, it sucks that nobody's here, though.

Just now, 112 said:

On the flip side, he was reluctant to vote for falcon whereas falcon was very willing to vote for him.

I thought he was happy to vote Falcon? And then was posturing for the DM vote next round. Seems like he's got his master-plan for victory.