The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia 2018: The year of the missing mafia

Zfetch

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

I was not. I was the KP.

And by round 4, I knew just about everyone's role who was alive except for maybe 1 or 2. TL and Baka...pure lucky shots.

Well done brother. Hellova game

Before I died I had settled on one of BJ/BW/112 being scum (as evidenced by starting a vote against two of you) but the 'PM' theory of Baka's death made me decide it had to be 112 (BW's game seemed too close to his TP meta).

Excellent kill choices and great WIFOM move to keep around who you did. AV better up your player rating a few points after this performance.

5 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

Why me over BW or 112? Were you worried about a doc? 

In all seriousness, I thought your MK would implicate me the least out of all the remaining players alive. You and I had not been really shading each other and you had me as a TP lean when you died. The easy way would have been to kill 1 of 112/BW but that would have been too obvious.

I also thought your death would trigger them to finally suspect each other of being a mafia leak...I was quite surprised by their resolution not to go after each other in the final round.

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

Good job BJ. That's actually an epic victory. He says reluctantly, full of hatred. 

The mafia were absolutely up against it.  But the TP specials failing to do anything was key, obviously. TL and Baka were great kills. Doughty's play was really costly, and that's unfortunate. 

As KP, I had control over most of the game because I knew all the roles of players alive, and I knew the mafia/3P situation because it affected me directly.

I thought Stamkos's death would have triggered you and 112 to go after each other. I'm honestly surprised you both didn't.

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

Good job BJ. That's actually an epic victory. He says reluctantly, full of hatred. 

The mafia were absolutely up against it.  But the TP specials failing to do anything was key, obviously. TL and Baka were great kills. Doughty's play was really costly, and that's unfortunate. 

And no forgetting my boy DM. No call no show Darth Melvin. 

Don't get me wrong, mafia victory is still definitely deserved. We had two scum lynches and three mislynches. That should be a loss. 

Archived