The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia 2018: The year of the missing mafia

Zfetch

I'd be interested in being a little more strict on GKs. If you don't post, say, 15 times in two rounds, you're dead. Would keep people from showing up and voting late or staying under the radar

Top 5 games by post count (only counting pages with gameplay):

1. 2018: The Year of the Missing Mafia (Mafia win) - Zfetch - 3440 posts (6 rounds)

2. Revolution (Mafia win) - Master Radishes - 2280 posts (10 rounds)

3. La Casa del Horror (Mafia win) - Zfetch - 2260 posts (5 rounds)

4. Game of Thrones (Mafia win) - Beluga Whale - 2160 posts (8 rounds)

5. Zodiac (Town win) - Master Radishes - 2070 posts (6 rounds)

17 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

Lol.

Dreams do come true. 

I knew BJ was maf. Well nit right away of course. BW was in the pms. He was very constructive in his pms. Thats why i sed it was a game with in a game. Aladeen wanted him in the pms but was not happy mh involved him. I figured he wanted to know where  bw stood. The pms really took away from the original game. People were easily led. So he was tp. Bw was left in the game for safe vote. But he didnt reveal baka. I made that out. 112 was so brazen. Her outburst and antics made her tp. Her false claims did very little but raise needless suspicion on other players. That would be stoopid for her to act that way with 2 maf left in play. That made her tp. Along with her outburst to quit playing lol. BJ played on BW and 112s hate on for me. He built up their tunnel vision. I thought it was BW at first then reread all bjs comments. But the 2 tps were so blinded. Even when I was saved...i told u all at my lynching that I was TP. No reason to lie... So regardless if I played this out and spit all this out. It would not have ended any different. Right? Lol gg.

Did this guy really just make his most productive post after the game ended?

This could go down as a pretty epic good-bye post though ngl

Amazing game feltchy!!! It was one of the few games that held my short attention span until the end after I died.

Great job BJ you have catapulted yourself into the upper echelon of CDC mafia players... that was the best game save I have ever witnessed.

Bw/112 you two both played an amazing game, if you had have known there was no 3p for sure I have no doubt town would have ran away with the victory.

That was lots of fun and I wish in retrospect I took the game a little more seriously, I wasn’t very happy being mafia for my zillionth time in a row nor having Virt on my team.

5 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Top 5 games by post count (only counting pages with gameplay):

1. 2018: The Year of the Missing Mafia (Mafia win) - Zfetch - 3440 posts (6 rounds)

2. Revolution (Mafia win) - Master Radishes - 2280 posts (10 rounds)

3. La Casa del Horror (Mafia win) - Zfetch - 2260 posts (5 rounds)

4. Game of Thrones (Mafia win) - Beluga Whale - 2160 posts (8 rounds)

5. Zodiac (Town win) - Master Radishes - 2070 posts (6 rounds)

TIL more posting = mafia victory 

4 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Amazing game feltchy!!! It was one of the few games that held my short attention span until the end after I died.

Great job BJ you have catapulted yourself into the upper echelon of CDC mafia players... that was the best game save I have ever witnessed.

Bw/112 you two both played an amazing game, if you had have known there was no 3p for sure I have no doubt town would have ran away with the victory.

That was lots of fun and I wish in retrospect I took the game a little more seriously, I wasn’t very happy being mafia for my zillionth time in a row nor having Virt on my team.

It was an instant classic, capped off by BJ's crowning moment.

BJ should now take the mantle of 'first to be MKed in every game'. :)

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Game of Thrones was my 1st game

You picked a good first one. I didn't even choose my first game...

I loved the movie The Dictator and noticed there was a user Aladeen who made a topic. I commented in the thread and Aladeen forced me to play and do other things with him :(
Big thanks to Aladeen

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Game of Thrones was my 1st game

Dude I remember my first PM with you. You had no idea what was happening but you were so serious about understanding everything. I instantly saw huge potential in you (I'm being honest). And here you are, all grown up. Brings a tear to my eye. 

1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

Seems to go against conventional wisdom, and yet the results speak for themselves. :lol:

The TP had a much much stronger outing with this many posts and with all non-special TP needing to contribute a random number of posts between 1-20.
Contribution by all makes for a much better TP performance.
BJ aside, the TP were the real winners.

Archived