The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia 2018: The year of the missing mafia

Zfetch

7 minutes ago, Doubt Tea said:

im new to this game so i'm just going to observe for the first couple of rounds and i probably won't provide much input because i don't know what to look for. 

but i'm normal towns person

I love this post.

11 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

Does the typing thing work on mobile? 

I havent been in too many fetch games, I think the last one I was in was when he did the horror themed one around halloween 2017 but I’m not sure though. What’s the chance he handed out every role he put in the op?

As well, are there any specifications about the five post rule? Could someone theoretically come in and post letter by letter at nightfall or is that restricted?

typical Stammer.

Vote Stamkos

1 hour ago, Doubt Tea said:

yea i dont know people's tendencies and habits as towns person or mafia so i can't make informed decisions

:lol::lol::lol:

1 hour ago, Doubt Tea said:

im new to forum.canucks.com

:lol::lol::lol:

1 hour ago, Stamkos said:

Does the typing thing work on mobile? 

I havent been in too many fetch games, I think the last one I was in was when he did the horror themed one around halloween 2017 but I’m not sure though. What’s the chance he handed out every role he put in the op?

As well, are there any specifications about the five post rule? Could someone theoretically come in and post letter by letter at nightfall or is that restricted?

1.idk

2. 5?:blink:

Archived